Family ❤️

It was night. Anu and his mom were at a restaurant waiting for someone. Anu was stressed tonight and Maa calming him down. He was pacing near the table.

Maa: Beta, shant hoja... Sab thik hoga.... Ek toh jaldbaazi karke itni jaldi lekar aaya hume Yaha....

Anu:Maa... Aaj itni mehetvpurna baat hone wali hai aur aap itne shant hai... Hume bht dar lagraha hai... Pata nhi unki pratikriya kya hogi....

Maa: Sab thik hojayega....Tu shant reh.... Yeh Dekh...aagye woh log...

Anu: Maa... Sambhal lena....

Saying this, he turned to find his love standing behind him with her mother. Haseena was looking absolutely gorgeous today... She was wearing a dress, simple but beautiful, Anu couldn't take his eyes off her.

Haseena: Anubhavji kaha kho gye aap? Aur Maaji kaisi hai ab aap....

Maa: Thik hai hum... Salmaji aaiye baithiye na...

Ammi: Haan... Haseena tu bhi baith apne Anu..bhav ji ke saath...

Haseena: Ammi.... Anubhavji baithiye

Anu:h..h... Haan...

Three of them sit on thier places.

Ammi: Dekha.. baithna toh Anubhav ji ke pass hi hai...

Haseena: Ammi yaar...

Anu: Aur maaji aap hume Anubhavji kyu bula rahi hai? Aap Hume Anu bhi bula sakti hai aur hum aapke bete jaise hai...

Ammi: Thik hai... Vaise Hasu, kya baat karni thi humse?

Haseena: Ammi woh... Woh....

She was fumbling...not finding words to express. Anu kept his hand on her shoulder and reassuringly smiled.

Haseena:(eyes closed, deep breath) Ammi, hum Anubhavji se pyaar karte hai aur unnse Shaadi karna chahte hai yeh tay hai par kab yeh pata nhi hume..... Hum yeh guarantee dete hai hum inke saath humesha khush rahenge.... Aur hum unke alawa kisise pyaar nhi karte...

There was a pin drop silence on the table. Haseena opened her eyes. Firstly she looked at Anu who was just looking at her and smiling. She then looked at Maa, who had pride in her eyes. Her eyes went to Ammi... Ammi got up went and stood in front of Haseena. She did that typical ' najar utarna' action. Haseena got up and hugged her Ammi. Ammi hugged her back. She applied kohl behind the couple's ears.

Ammi: Humare bacchoki khushiyonko kisiki najar na lage..... Hume toh pehele hi shak hogya tha...

Haseena: Ammi hum bht Khush hai

Both of them take there places, but Maa said ' Beta aaj humare pass baith ja...' Haseena went and sat besides her. Anu sat besides Haseena. Anuseena hugged without considering the fact that the mothers were sitting in front of them. They separated as they realised this...

Haseena: W...w...woh.. flow flow main....

Maa: Hota hai beta...hota hai...

Meanwhile KS, PS, CC and SS come to the table and take their seats. Haseena was overwhelmed with joy and wanted to tell that to everyone. Karishma sensed her joy and happiness.

Karishma:Ka baat hai maddam sir, aaj badi khush dikhrahi hai, auntyjine permission de di ka?

Haseena: Haan, Ammi khush hai iss rishtey se... Bass abhi abhi bataya humne...

Karishma: Congratulations maddam sir!

Santosh: Maddam sir, Shaadi ka outfit main decide karungi... aur aapko tayyar bhi main karungi aur makeup bhi...