Care 💟

KarEena: Pata hai Maa/ Chachiji

Maa: Good. Accha ab aaram karo, flight main bhi soyi nhi ho tum dono, thak gyi hogi

Haseena: Thake toh nhi hai, par aaram karne main kya hi harj hai...(cracking her knuckles) Karishma ji, Aayu ne booking kaha ki hai?

Karishma:Bhabhi Aayushji ne ek bungalow hi book kiya hai.. kisi client ka hai, tourist logonke liye reserved hai, khane peene ka sab intejam hai waha

Haseena: Are wah... This is going to be fun

At the bungalow:

Everyone got down the cabs.Every one enchanted by the ambience of the bungalow. Everyone went inside and did the formalities. Haseena was still not wearing any shawl or jacket. She was feeling cold but did not tell anyone. It did not went unnoticed by Anu. She had sneezed quite a few times. Anu asked everyone to go ahead. Anu stopped Haseena and touched her forehead.

Anu: Bukhaar nhi hai at least.(removes his jacket and wraps it around her) Hume kaha tha, shawl odh lijiye.. par aapko toh manmaani karni hai na...

Haseena: Thodi der pehele hum bilkul thik the... Achanak se (sneezes)

Anu: Chaliye, room main chal kar fresh hojaiye. Hum kuch karte hai.

Haseena: Aap chaliye na humare saath, please (making a puppy face)

Anu: Jaan, hum aapke pass hi hai. Par pehele aapki tabiyat thik karni hai, usske liye kuch karna padega na?(HM nods; Anu cupped her face) Toh aap good girl ki tarah jaiye aur fresh hojaiye ( kisses her forehead) Yeh lijiye room ke keys

Haseena: Room tak toh chaliye na please

Anu: Chalo...

Anuseena go to HM's and Ammi's room. Anu makes sure that Haseena has went inside to get freshned up. He leaves the room and goes somewhere. Here Haseena came out of the washroom with a red nose and heavy eyes dur to the cold. She threw herself on the bed and slept instantaneously.

After an hour or so, Haseena felt a knock on the door. She reluctantly woke up, stretching her arms. She opened the door and looked at the person with irritating look. "Kon hai?" She demanded.

Anu: Jaan, aap hume bhool gayi?

Haseena: Anu... Aap? Hume laga caretaker aaya hai... And hum neend main hai(went to hug him, but a tray came in between) Yeh kya hai?(she did not even let Anu answer. She took the tray and kept it on the coffee table) Aap aaiye yaha...(dragged him to bed and and made him sit, rested her head on his lap) Aap hume sulaiye na phir se... Humara sar bht dard kar raha hai jukaam ki vajahse

Anu: Pata hai hume(patting her head) Aap sojaiye, thodi der main uthate hai hum phir ek chota sa gift hai aapke liye (looked at Haseena who was struggling to keep her eyes open) Humne kaha na sojaiye...(he said chuckling)

Haseena just hmmed in agreement and dozed off to sleep. Anu was still awake, patting her and caressing her hair in between. He was adoring his angel

" Kabhi kabhi bilkul baccho jaisi harkate karti hai toh kabhi ekdum SHO ban jaati hai, jaisi bhi hai, badi pyaari hai. Innki vajahse humari jindagi badal gayi hai, behetar hogayi hai, khoobsurat hogayi hai. Humne socha nhi tha ke ladki humari jindagi itni khushaal kar sakti hai... Hum innse atyadikh prem karte hai aur jeevan bhar karte rahenge" He thought kissing her hands. After a while, Haseena woke up, looking much better and fresh than before. Anu's head had touched the wall and he was fast asleep. She just smiled and kissed his forehead. Anu woke up due to the sudden sensation. "Aap uth gayi?" He asked stretching his arms.

Haseena: Haa, bass abhi abhi

Anu: Abhi bhi sar dard horaha hai?

Haseena: Nhi. Ab kaafi behetar lag raha hai