New Helpers

"Oh I missed you so much baby." Monica backs the boys up." Markus what do you want with me." Markus smiles as he walks closer to her and the boys.
"I want you and the boys." Harry gets in front of her ." Over my dead body. Monica is awesome." Monica smiles and flips her hair." Haha thank ya." Monica stops." WAIT NO MOVE." Monica moves in front of him."thanks but back the hell up." Monica looks at Markus." I'm not fighting. Not with people around me. Y'all now that will mess everything up." Markus laughs." I don't care.TRISA GO." Monica roles her eyes and blocks her kick."BOYS HIDE." Monica spin kicks TRISA and she falls." Ahhhh shit man my side." Trisa smiles." Got it." Trisa kicks Monica and she falls down."shit man chill." Monica gets up and then the glass breaks." MONICA WE ARE HERE." Monica looks"where the hell y'all been. Y'all two are fast"

Catherine looks at her"traffic." Monica jumps up and blocks Trisa's hit." YALL CAN RUN ." Catherine pulls a Mcdonalds bag out." We got you a McFlury son." Monica huffs." REALLY."
Niall looks at her." You got any chicken nuggets." Jezelle throws a bag." Here." Monica screams." HELP ME."
They look." Ohhh yeah." Jezelle said.
they run and start to fight. Monica hits TRISA in the throat." SHAKAK BITCH." Monica sees Markus running and she goes after him." YOU WONT GET AWAY." He smiles." Already am baby." He blows a kiss and runs faster to the stair case.

Monica groans and holds her side. She was bleeding again but she had to get to Markus.She runs after him and he was on the third floor.
" Damn he can run from the last time I saw him."
He gets up to the roof and a helicopter flys by." Sorry but I gotta fly." He jumps on and Monica runs to the edge of the helicopter and grabs it.she climbs up and Markus looks." Sorry baby " he punches her and she falls a little and grabs the end of the ladder. He laughs
"You just don't get up."
She climbs back to him and she punches him. He comes back and kicks her off and she goes falling." AHHHHH CATHERINE JEZELLE." They look." You got the mattress." I thought you did." Catherine feels around." Ohhh yeah I do"
she pulls the string and it flairs out. Monica falls on it and she looks up." Thanks guys."
She gets up and the boys run to her. Harry picks her up." One thing." Monica said holding her side." I really need this bullet out." Harry sees and he was covered in blood." Catherine and Jezelle look." What the hell happened she didn't say she was shot at all" Catherine grabs her side and she tears up." Why didn't you tell me."
Monica smiles." Hehe you look like a chicken nugget."
She passes out and Jezelle gets off the phone.
"The car is here so let's go." Monica looks around and she smiles. She looks around and everything was blacked out.

3 HOURS LATER
Monica wakes up in a huge bed and Harry was standing there. Monica sits up and then falls back down.
" Ahhh shiiiit." Harry crawls across the bed and looks at her." What do you need?" Monica looks at him." I want to get up." Monica said tearing up. "But it hurts like hell." Harry picks her up and he smiles at her. Monica looks at him." Do you think I can walk." He looks at her." Yeah I'll be right here love." Monica smiles and he slowly puts her down and she stands.
She grabs his hand hard." You okay." Monica tears up."I'm fine I got it." Harry shacks his head and picks her up softly ." Your not gonna be hurting your self. Your gonna wait until it heals."Monica looks.
" I need to protect yall." Harry lays her back down."right now I'm going to protect you." He lays down with his back up on the head board and he pats his lap."what?" Monica looks and she shakes her head.
"I'm okay I need to lay down." He frowns a little and she sees. Monica lays her head on him and he smile and plays with her hair and she falls asleep.

Harry's POV
She's so pretty. With her green eyes and brownish hair. She takes her job so seriously and that shows she works for anything. Gosh shes so beautiful..I think I might like her.. A lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh shizz do you think it's good that Harry likes Monica? Do you think shell be able to fight again. KEEP READING TO FIND OUT. By my peoples