A/N

I'm feeling productive rn so I'm gonna give you another update :) It's gonna be in probably like less than an hour. And also! I've started writing a vigilante Izuku fanfic! It's gonna be dadzu, dadzawa and all that good stuff, also some genius and teacher Izu probably and Idk about the ship but there either won't be any or there will be either shindeku or tododeku. But I am also willing to do any ships you like if it's not ilegal or I have a personal problem with, which there aren't a lot of those :)) 

Another thing. As a consumer of asian culture, I want to bring awarness to all the racism and hate crimes against the Asian-American community. Please educate yourselves on these topics, watch videos, read articles, sign petitions and donate if you can. And most importantly, listen to what people from the Asian community have to say! I put a ten minute video abot an asian American person speaking out about these problems so mabye watch just a little part of it to atleast educate yourselve a little bit. I know this can be overwhelming, I myself am quite overwhelmed by this and it's not really helping my mental state. But, you can always take a break, you don't need to fight 24/7 if it is bad for you, please also consider yourself. Thank you for listening to me and I hope you have a great day!

Bye!! Author out! 🍄✌