YALL PLEASE READ THIS

Hi! So, I came up with a genius headcannon for an au. It's trans Deku, Villain deku and Toga is younger than Deku. Also look at cute baby Izu and Shiggy 🥺🥺🥺 Aaaaaaaaaw

So, Izu is trans. He came out in middle school, and it became a part of the reason that people bullied him. Aside from being quirkless. His mother was very supportive so he started dressing very masculine, binding, ofcourse safely bc mama Inko has done her reasearch :), cut his hair etc.. But... he hasn't started T yet, meaning, he still gets his periods, I know that T sometimes stops periods or they are just less frequent etc... But he is still passing as male. When he joins the LOV, Toga is about 12/13 and he is 15. No one in the leauge knows he's ftm as he just didn't feel like telling them yet. 

When Toga gets her firs period, nobody knows what is happening and they just think that she's dying. (lets pretend Magne isn't here bc she would know) They are alll running around and panicking when Izu just walks out of his room, yells at all of them to stop panicki . Then, he walks up to toga to bring her to his room. There, he gives her pads (I think he would probs use tampns but he expected this to happen so he has some just in case) and tells her whats happening. She calms down and everything is okay. He goes to the kitchen and gives her a heated pad so her cramps go down and leaves her to takw a nap. Then he calls almost everyone from the league to the bar (lets say Shoggy, Dabi, Kurogiri, Twice, |spinner and Compress, we don't need more people) and he proceeds to give them a very long lecture on what periods are and how they work etc... they are all very confused as to how he knows all this and he simply states that he has them too, leaves to also take a nap and leaves them there to figure it out. 

They are ofcourse all super supportive and after a while Toga's and Izu's periods sinc.

If you are wondering how tf I came up with this. It is............

drum rolllllll

I'm on my period rn and I was just reading a fanfic with lov in it and somehow my mind wandered to Toga and this genius thing came to me! I really like it tho :)

Author out!  ✨🍄