Love me like you do😚

So guys back with the new chappy hope you all are well

As bani back hugged veer and placed a soft pecked on his back he fell some sensation ran through his spine while  back hugging him she said

B: Veeranshu!!!!! kya kar rahe hoooo!!!!

V: Abhi toh kuch karne kaaa irada nahi hai par tum aisa karogeee toh i might do something jiske liye tumheee baad mai pachtana padeeee!!!( smirking )

Bani didnt say anything as she was just getting out from her previous sorrowful movements  and as she was happy that veer was alright "Her greatest happiness"

V: Sweetheart aise kuch naa bol kar tum meri himmat bada rahi hooo!!! and  he pulled bani slowly in front of him!!

Veer was just awestruck seeing her in his black shirt and was admiring her from head to toe

V:waah!!!! meri yeh shirt !!! meri shirt mujehse zyada tumpee jach rahi hai!!!! sweetheart!!!!

Bani just blushed hard!!! turning her cheeks as red as tomato  and smiled

V: Meri jangliii bili blush  bhi karte hai !!!! (in a teasing tone with a smirk )

Bani just gently hit him on his  chest and said!!!!

B: Just stop this veeranshu!!!!! and diverting the topic she said

B: kahneee main kyaaa hai kunki iam feeling like extremely  hungary

V: AUR toh kuch nahi mila bassss yeh maggi mili aur kuch vegetables mileee!!!! toh i made this while showing in the dish fill with the food !!!

B: Toh jaldi dooo naaa!!!!!! varnaa main bhuk see kahin behosh naa hoo jaauu jaldi doo plzzzz

V: Kk... wait sweetheart dee raha hu!!!?

Then he placed bani on the kitchen salb

Then he picked the bowl and started feeding !!!! Her!!!!!

Bani just ate  food as she was very  very!!!hungry!!!!!!

Veer just feed her a bite and bani was chewing the bite like enjoying every single taste of the noodles whereas veer was admiring her!!! Bani saw veer admiring bani and she stop chewing !!! and said!!!!

B: ohhh i am... sorry main toh tumhee puchnaa hee bhul gaye!!!!!  tumbhi khaooo naaa!!!!  spoon doo main khila thee hu tumheee!!!! give it to mee

Veer just smiled at her antics and bani feed veer he took a bite a started chewing!!!

B: Tasty!!!! hainaaa!!!!

Again taking the bite from the spoon!!!!

V: Bohot !!!! akhir!!!! kar maine yaneee veeranshu singhania nee banaya hai!!  tasty toh hoga hee!!! varnaa yaha baki log bhi hai jisse water boil karnee aur  Coffee bananeke alawa kuch nahi ata!!!! aur hann!! shayad baking bhi thodi aati hogi !!!!