The truth unfolds 🔍

So guys back with the new chappy

B:Veeranshu..... Veeranshu.... maine mujeh laga maine tumheee ohhh god.... tum theekh honaaa

stammering

V: Bani.... sweetheart koi buraa sapnaaa dekha kyaaaa dekhooo am fine in front of u main bilkul theekh u relax ..... brethe..... am fine......

cupping her face

Sweat was just clearly visible on her face...... Veer just slowly wiped that whereas bani was still trying to catch her breathe...... and had moist eyes

V: Bani  realx clam down ...... just clam down  sweetheart breathe....

rubbing her back

V: Ruko abhi i  will bring u some water ......

But when he was about to leave she tightly clutch his arm and hug him tightly .....and started crying

B: Nahi .... mujeh .... kuch nahi.... chaiyeh tum baaas yahi raho..... i dont want anything........

V: ok.....Sweetheart paar yeh toh bataoooo..... what did u saw jo tummm itneee..... dari hueee ho!

B: Veeranshu maine dekha. ... dekhaa ki.... tum..... tumhara ...... accident......

then she again started crying out loud where as veer was getting more worried and consoling her....

V: Bani ..... Baby relax plzzz roo mat dekhoooo i am fine am totally fine it was just a nightmare relax dekho main tumhare saath hu tumhare passss hu aur ekdammmm theekh hu toh relax ......

After a while of consoling she got normal and has stopped crying by now......

V: Sweetheart do u want somewater .....

Bani just nooded in negative......

V: Ok then chalo now lets wake up .....

Then he slowly made her stand tooo.....

And wiped her tear....

B: Veeranshu......

V: Hmmmmmm.......

B: plzzz aaj tum ghar maat jaoooo.... 🥺🥺ok

V: Paar kyu.... sweetheart

B: Aise bassss mere saath hee rahooo tum aaj ...... plzzzzzzz

By seeing her condition he just nooded his head in positive and after a same time ..... as muffin bark the  sound diverted their attention towards the sight there they saw muffin standing few meter away from them her  expression was like trying to identify what they are doing ......

B: Arey..... Baby u r awake..... mumma sorry hai shayad mere wajahse....... u woke up

Going towards her.....

Then he took her in his arms and crassed

V: Good morning baby.....

going towards the duo veer just crassed her fur and muffin just felt his touch and bark .......

V:Ok then.....  sweetheart tum aur baby aap dono freshnup hajaooo i will breakfast for us ok.....

Both nooded in positive whereas veer pecked their forehead and went out of the room checking his phone......
After that  muffin and bani too headed to the washroom...... while making the breakfast veer got a call from balwant ....

V: Yeh.... dad kyu... call kar rahe hai.....

Then he picked the call

V: Yes dad boliyeeee.......