Epilogue❤️

So guys iam back as many of u requested me for a epilogue

Time has passed it has been 2 weeks ..... that veer has passed away  living bani alone .... most of her time she used to spend at  veer's grave she used to imagine him talk to him while smiling madly ..... her uncle too came back from abroad and was broken hearing the incident and seeing Bani 's condition......
in all this time span she didn't utter a single word from her mouth  she lost communication with others even with her closet one her pet muffin ...... Muffin too daily used to visit.... Veer's grave and all this while even bani stop talking everyone  not with her bestie ...... Akriti too  stay at sharma mansion .... taking care of Bani muffin and Nishant uncle and the only word bani used to utter from her mouth was veeranshu........  and from the bani even didn't had the single drop of water on the third day Bani who was still .... sleeping on the same place akriti and Nishan approach the place ..... As the trio reached their and saw bani who was still ... their her condition was still the same ........

N: Kyaaa hogaya hai meri bacchi ko .... mujhse uskiii aaise halat dekhi nahi jateee.... kaash main saab theekh kar pata ..... meri hasti khelti bani pata nahi kiskeee nazar lag gayi hai. ..  . 

A: Bani ko toh uskeee apnee sagee bhai ke karan yeh dard mila hai ...... uss jay ke karan.....

rudely with a cold voice

N: Pata nahi humeshaaa hamaree saath hee kyu hotaaa hai yeh .....  sahi kehte hai log sachaaa pyar kabhi mukamal nahi hota.........

looking at the direction where bani was crassin the grave crying silently.......

After a moment a jeep approach the place

After a moment a jeep approach the place ... and Ravi stepped out from the jeep towards them.....

R: Sir mam......

Walking towards them.....

A: Kyaaa hai aab..... kya chaiyeee tumheeee ... aur ek min tum toh wohi ho naaa jay ke assistant......

R: Yes mam...........

N:Ji kahiyeh kyaaa hai......

R: Woh sir jay ...

he was panting lightly ..... with sweat line form over all his face ........

A: Jay ....... what the heck useee abhi bhi chain nahi aur kyaa chathaaaaa hai woh aab.....

in a stern tone .....

N: Clam down beta ..... tum bolo kyaaa hai......

R: Woh sir jay sir is no more ......

Both : Whatttttt!

R: Yes sir he lost his life in a shootout by the drug mafia  amar luthra and ham bachaa nahi paayee unheeee as he was fully drowned in guilt toh dhayan hee nahi deee payeeeeee...... woh aur yeh hogaya.....

A: Paaar kaise ??

R: It was kindaaa of a sudden attack by him and his gang .....

N: Aur abhi woh kaha hai ..........