[14] make it up to you

Name: Julien Beckers
Status: Alive
Restricted Access: Level 6

"You know we're at the same level as Steve and Nat," Beatrix informed Pietro as she took a bite of whatever food had been supplied for them for the day. She had no idea what it was supposed to be, she just knew she was hungry.

"Are all Avengers Level 6?" he asked with a grunt as he hopped from one notch to the other.

He had been training and working on building up muscle mass during their entire stay in Belgium. He was currently using one of those things where you took the bar and hung from it, having to jump from one notch to the other. Beatrix didn't know what it was called but she thoroughly enjoyed watching Pietro use it.

"No," she answered, "Clint is Level 7."

"Hmm," he replied as he hopped down, landing on his feet with a thud. "Did you eat all the food again?"

Beatrix stopped mid putting the last bite of sandwich in her mouth. She held it out to him, "No."

He rolled his eyes, "Pizza?"

"Oh, yes!" she replied excitedly. "Make sure you get something with pineapple on it."

He grimaced, "Ew."

"You've never tried it before."

"I still hate it," he replied.

"Wait-" she tried but it was too late. He had already left. "You're not wearing a shirt," she muttered to herself.

He re-entered the room a moment later, a scowl on his face as he crossed the room. "Why didn't you tell me I was not wearing a shirt?"

"Because you're much more enjoyable company when the shirt is discarded," she explained with a wave of her hand and he shot her a look as he slipped a shirt on. She rolled her eyes, "I tried to but you were gone before I could."

"Hmm," was all he said before he ran off again.

"You know," Pietro began as he placed the boxes on the table. "Belgian's are really quite nice."

"Yo, Speedy?" Beatrix began and he scowled at the name. "Cap is on the line."

Pietro walked over and leaned into the view of the camera, resting his hands on the back of her chair and the table, "Captain."

"I sent over some files on the Sokovia Accords," he explained. "We'll be meeting about them tomorrow before you guys go on your mission."

Pietro's eyebrows pinched together in confusion, "Sokovia Accords?"

"Just read up on them," he requested again. "Until tomorrow," he said before hanging up.

Pietro turned to Beatrix with a confused expression, "Sokovia Accords?"

She shrugged, pulling up the document. She turned the computer for him to look at and he went to work.

"The government wants to know what we are doing," Pietro explained as he read through the last bit of the document. "We would report to the United Nations."

Beatrix frowned, "Seems counterproductive but I suppose we need to be held accountable."

"Hmm," he replied in thought.

She looked up at him with a raised eyebrow, "You disagree?"

"I agree to disagree," he shrugged and she rolled her eyes. "Let's head to bed," he suggested, "We have long day tomorrow."

She nodded in agreement, a yawn escaping her despite herself.

The following morning, Beatrix teleported them directly to the Avengers headquarters where it appeared everyone was already waiting and arguing.