Neji x reader

(Requested)

Imagine...

You sat on the couch a bit irritated because Neji wasn't home yet and he was supposed to be back 3 hours ago. You looked at your phone as you waited until you heard the door unlock.

"Where were you?" You asked with a concerned and irritated tone as you stood up.

"I'm sorry?" Neji said shutting the door and looking at you a bit confused.

"Where were you ?" You said once again.

"I was with Lee and Tenten, why?" He said taking off his shoes.

"Well you didn't text me so I was worried. Wait, you were with Tenten?" You said, his words finally sinking in.

"Yes and Lee" he said looking at you from the corner of his eye.

"Ok well what did you Tenten and Lee do?" You asked him crossing your arms.

He sighed and looked at you.

"We went to go see Guy sensei and then we went to dinner, then I walked Tenten home." He said nonchalantly.

"Oh" you said surprised.

"Oh what?" He asked looking you.

"Nothing" you said crossing your arms.

"Really Y/n, I just got home, please don't do this right now" he said

"Do what? I'm not doing anything ." You said getting a little defensive.

"Yes you are, I know what you're doing, you do it every time I mention I'm with Tenten even if I'm also with other people" he said with a bit of irritation in his voice.

"Really then what am I doing Neji. You tell me" you said raising your voice.

"You aren't communicating!" He said also raising his voice. "Y/n that's why we argue all the time because you're difficult!"

"I'm sorry?" You said now getting attitude. "You said I'm difficult? You wanna know what's difficult? Me having to deal with you and your double standards that you have." You yelled at him

"What are you talking about?" He argued back.

"Neji you have double standards." You yelled at him.

"How!?" He said crossing his arms waiting for a response.

"You can walk other girls home but a boy can't walk me home? How does that make sense!?" You yelled.

" I didn't like the way he was touching you!" He said as if trying to justify his actions from weeks before.

*Flashback *

"Why were you with him?" Neji asked sitting on the couch while you were standing.

"He offered to walk me home and it's dark so I agreed" you said back to him.

"Don't do it again I don't like it" he said looking you dead in the eye.

"Wait but last time you said you didn't want me to walk by myself. What changed?" You said crossing your arms.

"I don't want you to walk with him. You had other options. So don't walk with him again" he said a little irritated

"Neji I-"

"Stop! just don't walk with him anymore... please" he said.

"Ok I won't"

*Back to the present*

"No Neji, you're just a bitch!" You yelled before he walked up to you and grabbed you by the neck.

"Cuss at me again" he said in a threatening tone, his face only inches away from yours

You chuckled a bit.

"You're a bitch" you said looking him dead in the eye.

He looked at you and chuckled before turning you around and bending you over on the counter, catching you by surprise.

"I'm a what?" He said leaning over and whispering in your ear, his warm breath send a wave of heat through you.

You hesitate for a second before responding.

"A bitch"

He grabbed your hands and placed them on the counter before pulling your jeans down and slapping your ass. You began to bring your body off the counter before he pushed it back down and slapped your ass again but harder.

"Neji !" you said as you moved your hands to cover your ass before he grabbed your wrists and put them back on the counter then he slapped your ass again.

He continued while you let out whimpers as you felt the burning sensation after each slap. He stopped for a second to rub the redness that was on your ass.

He tugged on your underwear and slowly brought them down making you shiver.

"Wow you liked that didn't you?" He said seeing how wet you were.

"N-no" you said as he brought his hand up in between your leg making you shudder as a smirk pulled at his lips.

"Really?" He said in a cunning voice as he inserted two fingers in your pussy making you moan.

He pumped in and out curling his fingers making you moan louder making him chuckle. He moved faster and faster that you were on the edge as you clenched around his finger making him pull his fingers out.

"Why did you stop?" You whined looking back at him to see a smirk.

"You were enjoying it to much. This is supposed to be a punishment" he said with a chuckle.

You groaned in sexual frustration before you felt his tongue on your clit making you moan. He stopped, flipped you over, then put you on the counter before continuing. You moaned as he ate you out painfully slow making you buck your hips for more friction.

"Neji~ please... go faster" you said begging him as he looked up at you while still eating you out, turning you on even more.

He just looked at you before he continued his slow pace that was driving you crazy. You threw your head back in frustration before he slipped two of his fingers in your pussy making you tense up. He pumped them faster making the knot in your stomach get tighter just before he curled his fingers making you cum. He let you ride it out as he pulled his mouth away to watch you tighten around his fingers with a smirk. Once you finished he pulled his fingers out and then licked you off of his fingers with a smirk.

He stood up and pulled you into a kiss by your neck. You immediately kissed him back. As he kissed you he quickly took his pants and underwear off and pushed into you without warning. You moaned in pleasure but also pain. He knew how big he was, he also knew that you had a rough time taking all of it at once, but he wasn't holding back. He drilled into at such a fast pace you could barely think.

"Wait... Neji slow d-own" you said putting one of your hands on his sweaty chest.

"But I thought you said you wanted me to go faster... so I am" he said ass he hit your g-spot.

"Fuck" you moaned as he kept going fasts and hard while still hitting the same spot as you knitted your eyebrows as you watched him go in and out of you.

You became a moaning mess and he fucked hard you were at the edge and so was he. His thrusts got sloppy as he thrusted in one last time releasing inside you. The feeling of his warm cum inside you making your legs shake while you moaned. He went slower to ride it out then pulled out making you confused.

"Wait I didn't-" you started before he interrupted you.

"I know. I can't let you cum twice without permission" he said kissing your forehead as he felt your quivering legs.

.........

It's been a minute 😂