Sai x reader

Imagine...

Sai was painting a picture and you were laying on his bed wanting his attention but you weren't getting any so you start to throw pillows at him and as you were about to throw the last pillow he grabs your wrist and pins you down with one of his hands.

"you should stop throwing pillows at me before I punish you" he whispered with his other hand between your legs slowly going up.

You looked at him as if daring him to do something. He grabbed your hair and put you on your knees and tapped your bottom lip telling you to open your mouth. You roll your eyes and open your mouth. Sai looks at you and grabs your jaw.

"Open wider or I'll make you" he said making you get goosebumps.

Without another thought you open your mouth wider and put your tongue on full display looking up at him.

"Such a pretty little slut huh?" He said putting his hand on your cheek.

You nod your head and you feel the need to swallow. You close your mouth for less the a second and when you open it again sai shoves his fingers harshly down you throat making you gag a little.

"You're so pretty with your mouth full" he said as he took his fingers out and leg you breath. You coughed and swallowed hard before he shoved his cock down your throat. He started to thrust in and out of you hot steamy mouth hitting the back of your throat. You feel his cock throb and you wrap you tongue around him and suck as hard as you could making his cum hit the back of your throat before he pulled out of your mouth.

You get the drip of cum that was at the corner of your mouth and put it in your mouth before you swallowed all of his cum.

He helped you off of the floor and brought you to the bathroom and sat you on the sink. He moved the hair out of your face and kissed your forehead. You smiled and hop off the sink and Sai hands you a toothbrush from under inside the cabinet. You start to brush your teeth and he starts to put your hair in a bun. You wash out your mouth with water and smile at him through the mirror.

He picked you up and brought you back to the bed and you fixed the pillows and sat behind him and watched him paint.

This one is short but I like it. If you liked this one I have many others. Also, don't be shy and comment names you would like to see. I also have a TicTok (cutiEpiEs243). Thanks for reading.