Sakura x female reader

Imagine...

"Y/n are you coming?" You hear Sakura say as you peak your head around the corner.

"Y-yea I'm c-coming" you say trying to cover the parts of your body that the towel wasn't.

Sakura giggles and grabs your arm leading you to the hot spring. She removes her towel and then get in letting out a sigh of relaxation. You sit at the side and put your legs in and slowly lower your body in trying not to be seen. When you finally get your whole body in you sit with your knees to your chest.

Sakura glanced over at you.

"You know this is supposed to help you relax not make you more stressed out, right?" She said opening her eyes.

You look over at her and nod. "I know, I-it's just that I-I'm just not the m-most comfortable" you say hugging your knees tighter.

She then moves her hands over to your thigh causing you to jump at the sudden contact. You look over at her and she has her eyes closed.

"What if I said I could help you feel more... comfortable?" She said gently pushing one of your legs down and running her fingers around your core.

You feel her rub your clit making you bite you lip.

"If you don't make a sound we'll be fine." She said as she slid a finger inside your pussy.

You let out a quiet moan as she went faster. You tried to close your legs but she kept them open. She put another finger in and pumped in and out quicker than before. Making you bite your lip to hold in a moan. She chuckled and put in another finger. You felt a knot form in your stomach as she found your spot and kept hitting it. You grabbed her leg making her pull her fingers out and pulled you out of the hot spring.

She picked up her towel and pulled you into the changing room. She shut the door and pushed you onto the sink and spread your legs as she kissed you. She was holding your legs up as she kissed down your body. You looked at her as she got closer and closer to your pussy. She kissed your tummy before licking your pussy. You let out a moan and throw your head back and run your fingers through her pink hair.

She inserted two fingers as she moved her tongue in circular motions. The knot in your stomach tightened when she started sucking on your clit. She released her mouth from your bud and went up to your ear.

"I want you to cum on my fingers got it" she said then starts sucking on your neck.

You nod as she moves her fingers faster and rougher then she was going before. You feel the knot tighten and come apart as you rolled your eyes back. She kept pumping her fingers letting you ride out you high.

When you finished she smiled and slid her fingers out of you and into her mouth as she watched your cum drip out of you. She bent down and licked up the rest and brought you to a shower. She rinsed you off and made sure you all clean.

"I told you I would make you feel more comfortable" she said with a small giggle.

This one is actually pretty good in my opinion. If you happened to like this one I have many more in this book and in others. Also don't be shy and comment any names you would like to see. I also have a TicTok (cuti.e_pies)
Thanks for reading.