CHAPTER

this scent..... this voice......

"T-taehyung..." jungkook said...

"I-i missed you..... so... so much." taehyung sobbed while hugging him.

jungkook was fuming. he pushed taehyung because he wanted to go out of the room but...

the door was locked.... he pushed it but it didnt work..

"The both of you need to work things out. and you wont go out if i dont hear moans!" jungkook fainted.

a few hours later.

"f*ck" jungkook groaned

taehyung hurried and sat him up. but jungkook avoided that touch.

"jungkook.. i know you hate me but let me take care of you." taehyung was concerned.

"im tired." jungkok spat.

"rest. ill be here for you now."

' no. youll leave me soon. like how everyone did.' jungkook thougt he didnt say those words out loud but he did.

"Im sorrry I left you..... I-I didnt know your best friend planned all that... i-i thought you really cheated on me... I-Im sorry... for everything."

time skip*

taekook was cuddling in bed. smiling and smelling each others scent.

"im sorry"

"You've said that over 100 times already" jungkook giggled

"dont worry you'll regain your eyesight soon baby"

"yeah.. and i think its time to go out... jisung is waiting." jungkook got up and kissed his cheeks.

"lets go?"

they called for jimin but no one answered. they tried on opening  the the door and it opened. they giggled and went ouotside. but they noticed moans downstairs. they laughed and went outside.

(they left a message that they'll "leave")