chapter

I went inside taehyungs house.

I see 2 unfamiliar figures....

"Jungkook, youre here. This is Atty. Sunoo and Atty. Niki." Taehyung says.

The two attorney's stand and bows to jungkook while jungkook bowed back.

"Good morning Mr sunoo and Niki. Would you like to drink tea? Juice? Wine? " Jungkook asks.

"Uhmmm... No need mr jeon, were here for you... " The cute attorney says.

"Here.... For me?" Jungkook was... Shock?

"Yes, you see here are documents we need you to sign the papers for official annulment. Since the both of you agree-" attorney was interrupted by jungkook

"Annulment? Taehyung?" Jungkook asks.

"Yes, if you dont wanna sign then youll be in jail for adultery." Taehyung responds.

Jungkook*

I........ Ok..... Ill sign the papers...... But one last time... I love you.... Kim Taehyung..

I sign the 10 paged documents.

"After divorce youll received a villa and a car with a million dollars. That should be enough-" taehyung was interrupted.

The two attorney's have peft by now..

"I... I wont accept that.... You saved me from being imprisoned. Thank you.." jungkook says.

Jungkook was in the verge of crying but went upstairs to change into a pair of clothes that were bought by Himself and not from taehyung.

Taehyung sees the old pair of clothes he was wearing.

" I thought you will be packing clothes?" Taehyung,

"Those are owned by you.... I cant take it...." Jungkook,

Since this was his last? He....

He runs to the older and hugs him tightly.

"Believe me Tae..  I really do love you.. and... Inever cheated.... Ill miss you.... Thank you so much for everything." Jungkook.

Jungkook walks out of the house teared up.