chapter

"Im sorry mister.. my brother is very hungry thats why i did that...." The boy says..

"Whats your name child?"

"My name is jungwon, mister" The child says.

"Ok... Here this is what i got today this is yours.. go feed your brother." Jungkook says.

The child was very happy. But he didn't get the money.

"No mister i cant accept that it'll only be stolen by guys." Jungwon says.

Jungkook sighs

"Then-" jungkook got interrupted.

" Jungwon! There you are! Im glad i found you! You brat! You were gone.... Daddy us looking for you for hours." The man said.

"Hehe. Where's daddy?" Jungwon asks

"At the car..." He said

"This is uncle koo. Ge give me candies because i was hungry.." jungwon says letting him see the candy

"He? You bastard! A kidnapper! You wanna kidnap my baby? Slap*" the man was angry.

"Im sorry mister but- " jungkook got interrupted.

"Dont apologise to me lets go to the prison!" The man says.

"Ok... Wait ill just get my stuff.." jungkook says.

As jungkook walks slowly the man was fuming.

"Walk faster! " The man shouts

People saw the man shouting so they take a look and started whispering.

"The man is vicious he even picked on a blind person. TSS hes heartless." The crowd says.

The man hears this..

Jungkook gets his umbrella and starts to point the ground.

"Im.... Sorry I didnt know...' the man apologises.

No response...

" Hi... Im Seokjin and im very sorry.... Ill be sending the kid first."

"Uncle .. you must say sorry... I can go to the car with daddy hoseok." Jungwon says running to the car.

"Look.... Im very sorry for accusing you.. i just didnt want a friend to lose his child like how i lost mine...." Jin says.

"Youll be with your son soon... And its okay... Thank you mr....."

"Kim Seokjin.." Jin continue.

" Ok ill be going now...." Jungkooks says..

Jungkook went home to see if his son is doing okay.