INVESTIGATION

Me & Ana went to my brother Quan house to see what's up with him & Ashley.
-Me: Hay brother, how you been? (hugs him)
-Quan: I been good, just Chillan with with Ashley & moving on with things.
-Me: So Ashely was here today?
-Quan: Yeah she comes every day to see my mom & sisters.
(I looks at Ana with my eyebrow arched)
-Ana: But Quan we have some grimey shit to tell you dawgs.
-Quan: What y'all have to tell me sis?
-Me: well I think it's a bad time honestly.
-Ana: Just tell him Best, she already getting too far with all this shit.
-Me: True, but still he said he moving on with things with her.
-Quan: uhh what's going on sis????
-Me: *Sigh* well Ashley, Haha your girl she's not quite sure about who she want.
-Quan: What you mean?
-Me: Well..See..
-Ana: SHES CHEATING ON YOU WITH ERNESTO, SHE SUCKED HIM WHILE HE WAS WITH MY BESTFRIEND & THATS WHY THEY BROKE UP & SHE TOOK HIM FROM HER.
-Quan: Wow y'all not deadass Ana..
-Me: No she's serious, We broke up today cus he told me he didn't wanna be with me cus he cheated on me with Ashley.
-Quan: Wow this is exactly why I don't let bitches in my life. Word to mommy I'm about to be back on my grimey shit.  These bitches deadass ain't shit, fucking corn balls. Sis this why I love you, you let me know everyday I appreciate it, Ima have to return some shit to you.
-Ana: & Me shit I helped her lol.
-Me: you welcome bro & yeah she did she deserves it more.
-Quan: I got both of y'all I promise.
-Me&Ana: okay lol.