Back Home

After I came from school i went straight home .. I had to i was running out of clothes to wear at Anastasia house.

When I got home my mom & dad was in the room talking. She came out & asked where I was this whole week. I told her i was at Ana house. Its alot of thing in life that I hate. I hate how my mom let my own blog gather put his hands on me & she don't say nothing. I hate that my mom would rather get drunk than take care of her kids & feed them. I hate that my dad would try to rape me & I'm his own seed.

My life isn't normal because not all 16 year olds have am abused life by their own parents.

"Did you ask to leave the house?" She said getting closer

"No because you never pay me any attention sooooo i do things on my own." I said backing up

When she got closer she did a weird thing. Something I haven't got since I was 5 years old.

She hugged me. I was shocked because I never got a hug from her in years. She hugged me for so long & apologized for how she acted when I needed her. She told me how her & my dad was talking about me getting hit all the time , but when she told him to stop he slapped her & said "I'm the father i own y'all"

She promised me she wouldn't drink no more & that she would control her self. We started crying together. We was crying tears of joy , but also tears because of him.

I really hope my mom keep her promise ..

Before bed I prayed to my real father above that my life gets better & that the police arrest my deadbeat.

"Father god. I know I ask you this prayer all the time , but I just want a normal 16 life. I want my father out my life like when I was 5. Just get him out my life please."

My mom walked in & prayed with me. She sat on the floor & cried with me..