Chapter Four

Renata's POV:

Shaking my head, I followed him inside. Finn walked right to his room, closed the door, and I heard the sound of the shower turning on.

Gah. My life is so confusing right now. I took the time to go to my room, where my laptop was located. Might as well just Skype someone because I knew I wouldn't be getting any sleep over this.

I checked my clock and in bright red numbers, it said 1:42 am. Whoa, it was already Saturday! That was an extremely late dinner.

I checked who was available on Skype and saw that Marcus Butler (another Youtuber) was actually online. I might as well fill him on the details.

I clicked call, and in no time he answered. "Are you okay?" he said, his British accent filling the room. "Hello to you too," I said letting out a huge sigh.

Marcus sighed and said, "Hey Ren. Alfie texted me about Charlie. Niomi and I are all going down to see him today if that makes you feel any better."

"I'm sorry but it doesn't," I said worriedly, "As his mum, I should be the one there. Oh god, maybe I need to buy a plane ticket and come back."

"No Renata," Marcus said shaking his head, "You need to stay right there with Finn, okay? No rash decisions. It's going to be okay. Also you look exhausted. What's been going on?"

"Finn's working with One Direction for the next two months and I was stuck in a lift with Louis for a solid hour," I said exasperated.

"This isn't good," Marcus said, adjusting his beanie in the camera. "Yeah I know," I said sighing, running my hand through my very messy hair.

I told him the whole story and at the end Marcus had sighed and had called Louis a string of cuss words.

"I know right?" I said bitterly, "Finn told me that I should forgive and forget but I'm not sure what to do, but to also think about Charlie."

"Well Finn does have some sense of direction with his life unlike the rest of us, so maybe he's right." Marcus said in thought.

"Yeah I know he's right but I just have a deep resentment towards him. I mean, he completely forgot everything!" I said, frustrated.

"I hate him too even though he's got a damn sexy voice, but maybe you should just get some sort of closure and maybe for Charlie," he said wisely.

"Good point but I doubt he wants to see me after that incident today," I said responding to him. "True, but you'd be surprised," Marcus said.

"Okay," I said, "Well, I'm getting tired so I'm heading off to bed. Text you later." "Bye Rena," Marcus said tiredly, ending the call.

I ran my fingers through my long hair, and decided to take a shower in the morning.

I changed into a comfortable pair of long pants and a baggy t-shirt since it was the end of fall and was becoming kind of cold.

I slipped into my bed, and fell into a very restless sleep.

~Next Day~

I woke up at about 2:30 pm. I climbed out of bed, and looked into my full length mirror. I looked like an absolute wreck.

I sighed, and hopped into the shower. I washed my long blonde hair and the rest of my body, and then got out.

I did my usual routine but went a bit slower since it was a weekend. I blow dried my hair, and then curled it into loose, beach curls.

I threw on my Avengers shirt, keeping it pretty casual but warm enough for the city since it was getting chillier by the night, and walked out to the kitchen.