Chapter 1

4H's for the Underworld

Hadie's Pov

"Daddy, why are her eyes a goldish yellow instead of a blue-green like me and Hayden's?" I asked my father hades as I stared at my new twin siblings. One a boy and the other a girl Hayley and Hayden, I loved their names because it started with an H just like me and daddy's but something about her scared me why was she just laying in dad's arm staring at me with her golden eyes and let me tell you if looks could kill I think I would have been dead already it was like she was telling me she's gonna be the favorite so I better watch out, But then again it could just be my imagination, on the other hand, Hayden was wrapped up nice and warm sleeping next to her.

"Would you like to hold her?" daddy asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

I stretched out my tiny hands and held my baby sister close to me "hello little Hayley I'm your big brother hadie, how about I give you a nickname" my sister smiled at the idea and I was glad she was starting to like me.

"How about we call you hail," I asked her but got spit in return " I don't think she likes it hahaha," my daddy said as he laughed at my misfortune.

"I guess that explains the spit, naughty baby" I giggled after seeing her pout

"How about we call her mal since it is her middle name" my dad suggested and I had to agree I liked the idea, more because I didn't want her to spit on me again.

"I like that do you little mali" a small chuckle escaped her mouth and I took it as a yes it was times like these that I valued the most with me being one and a half years old I couldn't help but wonder, with us villains living on the isle and a secretly abusive mother I hoped my siblings would survive because not many newborns do

"Whoever said villains got happily ever afters"

Well guys you know what it is my new book reunited. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it I promise you that the chapters get longer with every new update. Lots of love your gurl domolicious😍😘🤩

What do you think is going to happen next?

Until next time stay safe😷

Xoxo