All the Way

ALL THE WAY
an F1 story

"When I made the decision to step back, it was definitely not an easy one. I love this sport with all my heart, and I'm so grateful for all the memories I've made these past six seasons, but in the end, I have to think of myself and my family. I'm 26 years old now, and when I was 20, I made a promise to my older sister that I intend to keep, and that's with helping to look after her children. I always get asked how I work taking care of the kids around racing, like it's a job, and I don't like that, because it's not a job. I may be their uncle, but I now have to be there for them now, more than ever. With Calina going forward with racing, the twins with their football , and my wife and I with our baby on the way, I need to be there to support them all the way, so the timing was right. My family will always be the most important thing to me, and I can't bear being away so often, and with that, I think it's the right decision."
— Bastien Gaspé , Driver's Press Conference
2016 Monaco Grand Prix

!!WARNING!!
This book will contain mentions of menta illness, attempted suicide, self harm, harassment, drinking, and more possible mature themes. Read at your own discretion.

This work is also purely fictional, with appearances from real life people. For the sake of the story, some details of events and people (I.E ages) have been changed. Any other similarities to real life are purely coincidental.