20

11 July , 2021
📍London, England

Rafa
Try not to be late, dickhead ;).

Calina rolled her eyes at the teen's antics. Over all her years she spent interacting with her manager's son, it became clearer and clearer who had influenced the twins into the sarcastic pieces of shit they now were. She knew, though, it was all in good fun, and it was quite amusing most of the time anyways, so she was able to tolerate him.

With the assistance of Sophie, Calina had decided on keeping her outfit simple: a vintage Italian national team jacket Bastien had gifted her a few years back, over a cropped white tee and black flare-legged jeans. Sophie had said to spice it up with some gold jewellery, so she clasped her usual necklace around her neck and slipped on some rings the twins got her for her birthday.

The time had completely slipped away, and soon enough, she had to start leaving Lando's house if she wanted to make it to Wembley on time. Calina fished out a pair of small gold hoop earrings, hastily tossing the plain pearl studs she wore nearly always into her luggage, before making her way downstairs.

Max and Lando were already preparing to leave. They too were attending the match (surprising Calina, seeing as they didn't come off as massive football fans), meeting up with some friends of their own on the way. Calina had to admit, they know now to dress up, and they exceeded all her expectations, especially Lando. It took everything in her not to blush when she finally noticed Lando stealing glances her way as she tried to concentrate on getting her earrings on. She felt her hands falter when Lando stepped up behind her, once Max had gone outside to get the car ready, seemingly to adjust the collar of his button-up in the mirror.

"Have everything? Wallet, keys?"

"Yes, Lando. Honestly, I'll be fine!" Lando was still nervous ,but he nodded nonetheless, confident enough in her.

"I'm worried, okay? It's going to be crazy down there," he offered, flashing her a cross between a kind smile and a smirk, and Calina was completely frozen in her place. "You look good, Cal."

"Thanks, um, you too," she replied, her voice completely reflecting the mildly flustered state she was in.

Lando only smiled in response, going back to ensuring his outfit was nice and orderly, stepping back to allow Calina access to her Chuck Taylors.

"So, Matteo, huh?" Calina almost cussed out loud when his sudden question caused her to majorly fail in tying her laces, but she quickly regained her composure.

"What about him, Lando?"

"Is this, like, new?"

"Lando, I—" she sighed heavily. "We're friends. Can I have friends?"

"I never said you couldn't. I'm only curious."

Calina had to fight the massive urge in her to call him out on his bullshit, because even the most oblivious of people would be able to see that Lando Norris was most definitely jealous.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Porca miseria, how long does it take!"

Calina stared in shock at the teenager sitting in the passenger's seat, the sudden outburst from her scaring her half to death.

"What the hell was that?"

"Scusi, Calì, ma–merda, sono così nervoso! Non posso pensare per cazzo! " Luciana sighed, picking nervously at the hem of the royal blue jersey she wore, bearing her own last name on the back of it.

"Ora capisco perché tu e Seb siete perfetti l'uno per l'altro," Calina joked, the absence of the one person they were waiting for annoying her more with every passing moment. "Okay, what the fuck!"