Chiniue and Rahva

Here is 2 out of 4 of my new OCs

Chiniue and Rahva. They were inspired off of Underworld Office, and they come from that fandom. Finally!!! I have been trying to get new OCs forever.. now I have 4 XD

My other Underworld Office OC, Anthony, may ome out soon, as well as Animal Control (Little Nightmares OC) but sadly, it will not be today. 

I am just finishing up Anthony's design, and I think he is ready, so tomorrow I will draw Anthony, and I will design Animal control tonight. 

Also, like I said in the Anniversary Art one... i wanted to draw something else as well. Here it is!! 

I didn't get to edit it as much as I'd like... and I may contnue working on it tomorrow to do shading and stuff... 

You will only understand her story along with Chiniue's story if you have played and finished Underworld Office

You will only understand her story along with Chiniue's story if you have played and finished Underworld Office. Talk to me then!

Also, there is a reason Rahva is so bright, while Chiniue is so black. It will be another thing you learn in Underworld Office......... If you can't tell I haven't met anyone else in the Underworld Office fandom and I wanna talk to someone about it..... but knowing you all, yall are probably going to ignore me and not play it or watch it...... Just like Piggy..... But this isn't Roblox.... So.. Yeah......