Animal Control (Little Nightmares OC)

~-There are some things that may trigger others in this art and bio-~

"Animal Control is just like anyone you will meet in the City... So maybe you should give him the city as his whole playground. Like every now and again you see him driving in his truck or catching an animal in the background."
-midnightmario64 (mah little brother UvU)

I loved my brother's idea. He is an actual pro and expert on all things Little Nightmares.. I am not. Animal Control would probably not be as scary as he is today if it weren't for my brother. There are some things of my own that I kept. but he gave me ideas for some things. Like the City being his place, and him having a truck. Aslo, he said that all the monsters in Little Nightmare's has their story written on them, or has some kind of story. 

So that is exactly what I did, I brainstormed right when he said that. It isn't the best story.. but I will tell you what I got cuz I will NOT be making a story on him..

So apparently my brother says that the Radio Tower place, when it hit, it choose what would be better and worse, and added things to people or took away things from people it thought they didn't need. 

Anyways, when the tower hit, Animal Control was catching a dog. So the tower thought it would be good to fuse the dog through the net, and make all the animals caught in his net melt and become all goopy. Including all the animals he had already caught. 

Animal Control has a key you need to enter the Radio Tower for some reason... and it is inside the truck. However, inside the truck, you will find all of the still alive and starting to melt animals. The animals thought that the only ways to stop from melting was to eat eachother alive and fight. So that is exactly what they did. If you look at the truck from the side, you will see Animal Catcher's known quote, "Making the city safe, 1 Paw at a time. "  You can also see lots of goop coming out of the truck. Some red, some fur color, some are gooey intestines. 

If you look to the top of the cage, I thought it would be fun to add one of my favorite animal's traits to the birds. If you look at the truck, you will see some of the birds hanging upside down at the top of the truck. 

OH! By the way, the key you need is inside with all those fighting animals and goopiness. if you touch one drop of the goopiness it is over for you, and you will start to melt yourself. 

 And if you ever want to adopt one of these stray pets, just look for his poster that says  "These creatures will melt your hearts. Adopt Today!" and follow the posters.

My brother said I should try and connect his hands to the net, but I didn't do that cuz I thought it was a bad idea

Also this is just a Practice Design, so it isn't his official design. 

Anyways, you can see the goopy dog in the net, and you can see a bite mark on his neck, and arm. Alongside him missing his left eye, from a claw fight, and his ear having a little bite in it. I decided to give him those white eyes (eye) to show that he is being controlled by the tower.

And those little ruffs you see on the dog's head is the net. The dog is one with the net, so of course I did where the dog and net connect the most a net like quality. Alongside the dog's face being really deformed.

So... did I make this Little Nightmare's character scary enough? I am glad I learned how to make something spooky in my art. I think I really have a hang of it now. 

Also, Telum... Your little weapons will melt upon contact with the net or one of the animals. 

There is only one that that can protect you against the goop.