My New Job Is Unexpected Part 2 of 2

A/N: I write this story on Wattpad before publishing it. The websites I publish this story on are, from best to worst, AO3 since they allow the most freedom in terms of pictures that are ecchi (yes, I have experimented with that before using very suggestive pics that are not even hentai, and Wattpad takes down too many pics), Fanfiction (still can't post pics unlike these other three sites), Webnovel, and Wattpad.

Also, sorry for not posting for a while lol. I got lazy. Do not expect frequent updates any more than 1 chapter a month, but just because I may not post in a while doesn't mean I abandon my stories, because I never abandon a story, I always finish what I write at some point.

Hachiman POV

Youth is a lie. 

There are thousands of reasons why I say this, knowing how much smarter I am than others given my superior intellect. Bow down, ye troglodytes. Wait, actually, on a second thought, that would make me a riajuu, so avert your filthy eyes. Ah ha! That's what I thought! You do listen to me! Am I speaking like that mad scientist? Why indeed, I am none other than your not-so-friendly neighborhood narcissist. Tis I, Hououin... Kyouma! [28]

A-Anyway, I may already be a riajuu due to my unfortunate position I have been forced into.

Today's topic is one I might have previously discussed with myself, but I can't recall if I have, so here goes.

Why is it that society forces certain expectations down the throats of those who don't wish to live up to them? Source: Me. 

I want to be left alone, but numerous people in my life are always forcing me to try something for the sake of doing something new or to try to change my loner status. Can't they see that I want to be left by my poor lonesome?!

In recent events, this has happened again. Hiratsuka-sensei, Yukino, Kawasaki, Hayama, Yui, and even my own Komachi are all making me learn to play the electric guitar. 

When Komachi found out via text, she would come to my room to make sure I'm practicing with the school rental I got (please forgive me, wallet-kun) and say, "Onii-chan, you are practicing, right? You better become a rock star by the time you have to perform, because I will be in attendance!"

Yeah! Thanks for the confidence boost, imouto! Reeeeaaaaal helpful!

Anyway, one of the aforementioned people is on my mental shit list: Hayama Hayato. The fact that he forced me into doing this makes me want to Rip and Tear [29] until-

A loud strum of a guitar, the volume blasting my ear drums due to the amplifier, made me turn my head towards Hayama, who said, "Hikitani, what songs should we play?"

You interrupted my monologue, ass-hat... NO ONE interrupts me when I monologue, I internally fume.

Sighing as I adjusted my position, I began feeling pretty uncomfortable having to support the weight of this 8 lbs Fender in my hands, its cheap strap digging into my skin, its weight pressing down on my poor loner back. I mentally noted that at this rate, I may just injure myself and become an old man with a walking cane at a young age; I already have done plenty of slave labor for Isshiki!

"Why are you asking me? I have no idea what easy songs a beginner like me could learn. And you should turn down the volume of your amp a little."

"Right. Sorry about that. Didn't mean to scare you." 

Currently, the four of us, me, Hayama, Totsuka, and Zaimokuza are about to have our first practice session. We're in an abandoned wing of the school that is only ever used by loners and musicians.