So the search begins

*** Jax's POV ***

After Raz explained that Anna and Gretel had tricked Gilly into followomg them into the woods to do god-knows-what to her it was kind of a blur. The only thing I really remember from before we ran toward the woods was AG nearly having a panic and attack while Kayla started having trouble breathing. After they calmed down we ran off, Jocelyn muttering about how we might nit be able to find tracks.

"When we find her I'm gonna-" Jocelyn started angrily before stopping abruptly and turning to face Raz and our teachers. "How did you even know where to find her?" She asked.

"Angelina had a vision, and it turns out part of it had already come true." Harlow responded. "Now hurry up, something may have happened already." She said, and I couldn't help hut smile just a little at the fact that she hadn't bothered to hide her concern for Gilly. Then I remembered, of course, that I was concerned for my Gilly.

We were close to the forest now, we could see into it. We all made a silent agreement to look for tracks, hoping that some of them were humanoid. Harlow and Wolfington were accompanying as on our search and everyone else stayed at the school. By 'us' I mean me, AG, Kayla, Jocelyn and Ollie. Everyone else had (begrudgingly) stayed behind. Although if anything goes wrong Hayley and Maxine are going to come running faster than lightning.

AG saw something and shouted pointing at it. The rest of us walked over and saw what she was freaking out about. Tracks. Human footprints that looked like Gilly's shoes.

There was an odd sound behind us and we all turned around to come face to face with Robin. He was holding his bow and looking at us as if we were doing something odd.

"Uh, hey! So, I heard a scream in the woods and I came to make sure it had nothing to do with y'all because it sounded kinda human." He said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. I could feel my heartbeat quicken as he spoke and Kayla's eyes were wide with shock.

"GILLY!" She screeched. "Where was it? Where is she? Can you take us there? We have to save her!"

"Yeah I can bring you there, but what do you mean about Gilly? Is she okay?" Robin asked getting rather clearly concerned.

"She ran off after her sister into the woods and we fear she may have tricked her into foul play." Wolfington said, his bright blie eyes only parting from the edge of the woods for a moment to look at our new arrival and then they snapped back toward the woods. He was worried and I could tell.

"Oh! Then follow me." Robbin said and hurried into the woods, pausong only for a moment to allow Jocelyn to light up a fireball for us to see by. I wasn't talking. I was too scared to talk. What if she's not okay? No, stop thinking like that Jax. Just breathe and keep following Robbin, everything is going to be okay.

*** Anna's POV ***

"They're onto us, A. And they know where we are. They're coming." Gretel said, but I wasn't listening to her. All I could was look at Gilly slupped on that chair and pray she knew I didn't want to do this. I had no choice, really. Either I let Hanzel and Gretel go around killing people or I helped them do this so everyone would be distracted and we could slip away. Of course since they knew it was us and were already on their way to us, the plan had gone to boot.

*** Narrator POV ***

Or so she thought.

*** Anna's POV ***

"Anna! We've got to go!" Gretel said and pulled on my arm.

"No. We can't leave. Even if we do they'll find us, they know. Gilly knows." I said choking up, I could feel tears swelling in my eyes and I fell to my knees beside my sister. I'm so sorry, Gilly.

"Get up and start waling out of this house or you can join your sister." Gretel said in a tone as cold as ice. I was about to protest when I felt the still slightly bloody dagger-knife-thing on my neck. Holy crumb cakes. She's-

I didn't have time to think and I knew it. I stood up and let Gretel pull me away, still staring blankly at my sister's unmoving form. I knew she was alive, I knew she was breathing, but I also knew how hurt she was. And I knew I would never forgive myself for this, nor would I blame Gilly if she never forgave me, hell I wouldn't have blamed her for not forgiving me before this!

I was crying because crying felt like the only thing I could do. I could have said no, I could have told Flora, I cpuld told Gilly and she wouldn't have followed, I could have told her friends or whatever Jax is. I should have told someone! I should have done something. But no. I just went along with it.

I am a horrible sister and an even worse person! How could I do this? I'm.. the villian, aren't I? Oh god, Gilly, I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. And I wouldn't blame you if you didn't even listen to that if I tried to tell you.

*** Jax's POV ***

"Why are we gping so slow? Shouldn't we be going faster?" I asked slightly (okay, maybe not slightly) helplessly.

"If we go any faster we won't be alive when we find her!" Ollie said dramatically.

"No, he's right, Funklehouse. We should pick up the pace if we want to find before she's in pieces." Jocelyn says.

"Jocelyn! She will not be in pieces and if she is you'd better magic her together again!" AG said, nearing hysterics. Not that I wasn't, I was just putting on a bit more of a front because if I didn't I wouldn't even be able to walk.

Dun-dun-dahhhh. Y'all literally hate me right now (I'm guessing) but nonetheless, thank you all for reading, rating and commenting. It means a lot! And I promise to not leave you on this cliffhanger for too long. ❤