Well they found her

*** Narrator POV ***

"What in the name of god is that doing here?" Exclaimed Kayla as she and the rest of the search-party looking for the missing Gillian Cobbler came to a rather sudden stop infront of a creepy-as-he\\ looking ruined candy house.

"Maybe it's the witch's house," Ollie, her secret boyfriend joked. Kayla, irritated, spun around and whacked him on the arm with a scowl.

"Not the time for jokes, Oliver!" She said incrediuosly, as if she hadn't been the one who hit him. Ollie's bestfriend, Gilly's boyfriend and the prine of their kingdom Jaxon Porter sighed in annoyance. He was growing impatient over the ridiculesness of the situation they were in. Why had Robbing brought them here? Who would kidnap someone and bring them to a run-down candy-shack? He wondered, albeit only within his own head.

"Any reason why I can't go in there and check to see if Gilly's in there?" He asked, Jocelyn their witch friend. Jocelyn gave him a look of annoyance before doing a check for magic in the area, of which she found trace amounts and figured it was just from some wild animals in the forest and gave him the go-ahead.

With that settled Jax walked to the run-down front door of the odd little shack and twisted the door handle, it opened of course as there was no use in locking a door someone could kick open. It wasn't until the protesting hinges of the door had stopped squeaking that he heard it, a clue, the sound of a mouse squeak. Wilson. They hadn't found Gilly's now-beloved mouse anywhere when they went to look for her quickly before setting off after Gilly. The thought that Gilly might be there made his heart flutter with both anxiety and relief.

He wasn't sure wether it was Wilson or if it was just some rat or something until he walked into the first room off the little (like two feet by two feet) entrance hall- if you could call it that. Inside the filthy room were some nondescript pieces of living-room furnature, but none of this was what caught the young prince's attention. No, what caught his attention was the dinning table chair in the middle of the room.

Granted it wasn't really the chair that caught his attention, it was more what- or who was on- ot tied to it. Gilly, bound by wolfsbane by her wrists and ankles was stuck in the chair and her position and was bleeding. On her arms were what looked like shallow cut-wounds. Jax's heart gave a rather painful pang as he stepped closer his bleeding and bruised girlfriend as he realized that not only was she imobalized she was also unconcious. Jax's fear and dismay at seeing Gilly in such a state was momenterally replaced by a flame of hate so evil it seemed hardly possibly he had truly been the sorce of it for the person- or people, as he knew who it was- whp had done this to her.

The fear and anxiety came back in meer moments however when Wilson sqwueaked, he was trying (unsuccesfully) to free Gilly's bound wrists with his teeth, granted it wouldn't have done much anyway as there was no way she was going to move whether she (techincally) could or not. The poor little guy seemed to have completely lost his wits and was desperately trying to get some response out of Gilly, he even nipped her for it seemed that even scolding would have the animal more comfortable than her current state.

Jax, quickly pulling a pocket kinfe out of his sweat-shirt pocket, set to work haking the roots off of Gilly's wrists. Wilson, recognising Jax at once, ceased his paniced munching on the binds and scrambled onto his shoulder to anxiously watch Gilly as Jax finally got her wrists free of the chair and was now carefully cutting them loose from eachother. After he had completed this he set hastily to work on her ankles, he acidentally nicked her once because his hands had started shaking, but he got her ankled free to.

Jax reached up and wiped tears from his eyes with his shakey hands as he put the the pocket knife away. He leaned down infront of Gilly, and, making sure it wasn't on a bruise, gently kissed her forehead. Just as he picked Gilly up Ollie walked into the room and saw everything. His attentin was imediatly cuaght by the state Gilly was in and, of course, what had obviously been bonds that now lie on the floor.

To the whole scene he said, softly, "Holy shit." (This felt nessacary because it's Ollie)

Jax nodded with a sigh and obvious tears in his eyes. They group walked back to the school, Jocelyn offered to magically carry Gilly which Jax shot down in less than a second so no one tried to get him to let go of Gilly again. The whole way back Jax was muttering profanaties and saying how they should have people out loooking for Anna, Hanzel and Gretel. To that, Rapunzel said that even though she agreed she thought they should at least talk to Gilly about it before sending people off after her sister. Jax sighed at this, knowing she was right.

When they reached the school Maxine shrieked and tried to hug Gilly but Jax stepped away protectively before she could. It wasn't hard to tell that Jax was being severly overprotective, something that Gilly would have hated had she been councious. Okay, on second thought maybe just a little overprotective. Hayley cried and Jack just stood there in shock until Hayley wrapped her arms around him, crying into his chest. Jack, still in haiz wrapped his arms around her in waht he hoped was a comforting mannor.

Jax, however, saw none of that. He walked away to the hospital wing without so much as another word to anyone, and there he stayed with his sleeping beauty, half in her hospital bed half in a chair beside it. Gilly had slightly come-to according to the nurse and she had grabbed Jax's hand and hadn't let go and nuzled closer to Wilson of her pillow.

DRAMMMAAA! Thank you all so much for reading, rating and commenting. I'm sorry that quality of this is probably descending but I've rather lost intrest in this particular fanfic, but I didn't want to leave you guys on a cliffhanger for a really long time or leave you with a potentially unfinnished story, I'm sorry but I really hope you guys understand. Thanks, luvs! <3