Epilouge

*** Narrator POV ***

After about a year of therapy and stuff Gilly got over the trauma (both the trauma she already had and the new trauma from Anna's last endevour). After she got over her trauma she could really be happy and her and her friends continued going on fun little adventures and Gilly and Jax, of course, stayed very in love.

They caught Anna much quicker than everyone else as she was betrayed by Gretel and left in the woods to distract the police for a while while they arrested her and in the mean time her and Hanzel could run farther away. Anna did not resist arrest and unlike her counter parts did not recieve a life-time sentance. Granted, Hanzel and Gretel's sentances were also influnced by other facters.

Gilly and Red continued seeing eachother weekly and it eventually went from a mentor-student relationship to a true friendship.

Kayla and Ollie finally told their friends about their relationship once they had been together for six months. No one was suprised. After they told everyone they became a slightly annoying couple. Like they were always kissing, they were that couple.

Basically Jax and Gilly were the couple that were just obviously made for eachother, Kayla and Ollie were the couple who were forever kissing, Hayley and Jack eventually became the suprising but very funny couple, and the others took a long while figuring out where they were at.

Sorry this is so short but I just really wanted to wrap up for now, I promise I'll more to this at some point! Thanks so, so much for reading luvs! <3