12

It was the day after the incident with the heroes, and yet his mind was on something else... Hikarii. It had been a little over a week since they had visited the café, and both Izuku and Randy were worried, especially since the first time they met Hikarii they were beat up. Izuku wanted to take the day off to go look for Hikarii, and to de-stress from the pros. Izuku thought all of this while he woke up, got dressed, and ate breakfast. In the end he left his house and texted Randy that he was taking the day off. She texted back, "Kk don't worry, I got today locked and loaded. Enjoy ya day off. Maybe you'll even see Hikarii." Izuku smiled at this, before putting his phone away, and wondered where he should go. In the end he decided to do some shopping and told his mom to text him anything she wanted.

Izuku decided to walk to the mall (he didn't have any other means of transportation other than using one of his quirks.). When he got there he pulled out his phone and read the texts from him mother. They needed some groceries and she also wanted him to buy popcorn since on her next day off, they were going to watch a movie together. Izuku smiled at the thought of spending more time with his mother, and went off to buy groceries, and anything else he wanted. As he left the mall carrying quite of few bags, (hung some on tail) he then walked to the more secluded part of town. Izuku needed to buy one more thing. And one of the villians owed him a favor, as he had hidden him from a hero. Izuku didn't want something huge, it wasn't info about other villians (he gets enough of that from Toga) he wanted to buy another form of info at a discount. He walked up the the door and knocked in a coded form. Izuku didn't have to wait long as someone slid opened a little bar on the door to see who it was. Before quickly opening the door. You see, the boss that owns these parts wants to be a regular, but can not walk to the café, so Izuku often brings his order to him (for free, as Izuku instead will ask for rare and miniscule favors). "Hello there. I'm here to see your boss, where is he?" Izuku said, with authority. "He's busy interrogating someone." The guard replied. Izuku nodded and entered the room. "Who is it, I told you no one is to enter- Oh! Hello barista." The boss was burly and intimidating. He was usually wearing a huge coat, but one of his men was holding it as the boss beat up this kid. "I am here with your weekly order, Sir. Rodie Hino." Izuku said, doing a very deep bow, as well as kneeling. Him and the boss were on good terms, but he was still the boss.  Izuku stayed in this position until the boss told him to stand. Izuku did as told. Rodie Hino then turned to the person he was beating up. "You're lucky kid. I'll get back to in a second." He said to them, Izuku looked at who it was and gasped. It was Hikarii. The boss looked between them before speaking to Izuku. "You know them barista?" He said. Izuku stood straight, before speaking, "Their one of my regulars. Although they hadn't been coming as of late." The boss hummed before speaking to Izuku. "He was working for one of my enemies, he should know something, but won't speak to me." Izuku nodded at this. Part of it was that Hikarii was tough, and the other part was that they refused to speak to those who misgendered them. "I heard you needed a favor of mine." He said but Izuku shook his head. "I was going to ask if you had seen Hikarii. But it seems you have. Also Hikarii goes by they." Izuku said. Rodie thought for a minute, before speaking to Izuku. "Hey barista, if you get info out of them, I'll let them leave with you. After I check to see if the info is right... of course." Izuku looked at his groceries on his tail, before nodding. He first walked with the boss to another room. Giving everything to the boss as if he was a five star butler. The boss got one of his lackeys to try the food for poison, however afterward he really enjoyed the food. When the Rodie finished, Izuku put his groceries right outside Hikarii's door then entered. Rodie stood to the side as Izuku grabbed a water bottle and a box of crackers from his groceries. Izuku knelt in front of Hikarii. "I-Izuku?" They said quietly. "Hi Hikarii. I was wondering where you were. Here drink and eat up, then we'll work to get you out of here... ok?" Izuku said to Hikarii. He got nothing but a weak nod. Izuku had to help them eat and drink. Once this was done Izuku spoke to Hikarii for a while. Eventually Izuku got them to open up a bit. Hikarii didn't think they knew anything huge, at least nothing from what the boss asked them. However they did know a lot more then they thought. Hikarii was pretty observent and knew a bunch of small details that added up to something big. He saw multiple weird symbols that were actually the symbols of another gang, from this, and irregular pick up and drop off time and places, they found out that an ally gang was going to turn on them. They also found out where some shipments might take place. This was all huge news to the boss. And (if it was true) meant that the boss was betrayed. The boss left the room, turns out he had already had suspicious about this from his own spies, however having suspicions and getting confirmation were two different things. In the end, once he got a few things checked out he kept to his word. With a few conditions of course. Hikarii wasn't aloud in the areas those two gangs owned, they also had to live with or near Izuku. Izuku agreed to these terms, and had to help Hikarii up. He picked up his grocery bags with telekenisis, he then put them so they were hanging on his tail. He then bowed to Rodie Hino, before leaving with Hikarii.

When Izuku left the building, he noticed how dark it was. It was definently late. Izuku needed to hurry home, he decided to fly because carrying slanting during super speed is dangerous. He picked up Hikarii bridal style (they were very thin) before flying to his house. It had been a very very long day for them both.

Hello everyone! I hoped you enjoyed my story! I'm currently at/going to the beach, plus I also have other stories to update. BTW Rodie doesn't mean anything, it was just a cool name I saw along the way to the beach as I was making this. Even so Hino does mean something. Also did I surprise you to where Hikarii was? Again, hoped you enjoyed! Hope you have a good day as your read this!

Hello again, I edited this and got rid of quite a few spelling errors sorry for not editing this book for so long. The next chapter should be up soon see ya then!