9(The regulars)

The Café had been opened for a few days and they already had regulars. Hikarii came almost everyday, after the first time they brought money and payed for everything they had. They would always buy a tea (despite Izuku and Randy saying it was free), and a small Pastry. Aizawa came once more by himself to tell Izuku that next time he would be bring others along. Izuku got a few others to come check out the place, one more person tried to steal his cafe, another person came often to just read the books, they said their name was Kinzoku Benda, and that he liked this place because it was a nice change from his busy life style. (Kinzoku Benda is part of a renowned family). They also had a quirkless person who never told them her name, so she went with Q as her name. The final regular was an old Granny, who said that she used to be a hero, but retired. She would always get sweet tea, and a nice little treat for herself. She never said her name or her hero name, so she was just nicknamed Grandma.

There was a final regular that only came close to closing time, she checked out the place and seemed to really like it. The first time she came she tried to order blood but when they didn't have any she frowned, however when Izuku said that they had a donut that had a filling that look like blood she quickly ordered that. Once she was done she came up to the counter and talked to Izuku, "Hi there Izu~. My name is Toga! I'm a villian! Nice to meet you~." She held out her hand before Izuku replied, re-greeting himself, "Hello Toga, I'm Izuku Midoriya! Thanks for the nickname, I guess. Did you like the donut? Sorry we didn't have any blood, however there is this restaurant I know that serves the best bloody steak." Toga brightened at that, so Izuku giving her the information, (as long as she promised not to rob or destroy the place) and bid her farewell and reminding her that next time she needed to pay. From then on, when she came she would buy the same donut.

This is just a small chapter for you to get to know the regulars. Hope you enjoyed!