8

Before he opened the café, he put posters around town for civilians to see, and in the areas where villians frequent. It had both the rules and said that the café accepted 'EVERYONE' in all caps and underlined (instead of listing the fact that the café out right accepted villians and quirkless). Izuku thought that caps were a bit much but left them. The sign also said that the café guaranteed safety as long as you were inside and it was open. Satisfied Izuku headed back to the café, glad to see it was still in good shape. (Randy was standing guard)

Izuku opened the café and Randy also stayed. (Randy works their every few day and hopes that when more people come she can quit her part time job to work full time at the Café.)

A long while passed until they heard the bell ring, meaning the door opened. Izuku (who was in his angel/demon form, he decided to keep that quirk on. And it will stay on in all other scenes.) was behind the counter and Randy was currently dusting off the bookcases. "Welcome to Harmony Cafè!" Izuku greeted 'didn't expect someone so soon' he thought. "Oh hello!" Greeted a man with a sinister look. "Would you like a treat, or maybe you've just come to relax?" Isuku asked, while smiling at the stranger. "I think I want... this store!" The man answered, sinister-like. Izuku smiled, undaunted. "I'm sorry sir. My store is not for sale. However, if you would like to buy a treat or to read a book we would gladly give you our services!" Izuku said to the man, stepping out from behind the counter and right in front of the man, staring eye to eye.  Even though Izuku was short, definently shorter than this man, Izuku was able to intimidate him with a mix of his quirk making him look bigger, and the fact that he looked undaunted by the man. "I-I just realized I had somewhere to be." The man said after a moment. "Come again!" Izuku said cheerfully. When the man left Izuku simply went behind the counter again and started reading one of the books.

After another while someone else entered. They looked pretty beaten up. "Are you okay?" Randy asked them, quickly getting one of the emergency kits from the back and cleaning them up. The stranger in question answered, "I'm fine, just some bullies, everyone gets them. I came here because it sounded like a nice place. I saw your posters." "Then welcome to the Harmony Café. What can I get you?" Izuku asked in a soft voice. "I'd like, I don't know, something to calm me down a bit?" They said. Izuku thought for a second before saying, "How about some tea?" Then Izuku left to prepare tea before they could answer. Randy finished cleaning up the kid's black eye and brused lip, and Izuku finished making the tea so they all sat at one of the tables. "I'm Izuku Midoriya, you can just call me Izuku, what's your name?" Izuku said. "Hikarii... Hikarii Yama." The kid, Hikarii, answered, taking a sip. "This is really good! Thanks Mr. Midor- I mean, Izuku! You guys can call me Hikarii!" Hikarii exclaimed. Izuku smiled before saying, "Oh it's really no big deal!" Randy quickly added in, "You can come anytime! I'm Randy Phoenix, but just call me Randy." "It's really great to meet you both! I dont have money on me... but I do have some! I'll make sure to bring some next time!" Hikarii exclaimed. "There is no need for you to rush Hikarii. Izzy and I got it covered. How about every time you come you get a free cup of tea and you can even read a book? The book reading is free in the first place so don't stress about that." Randy explained. Hikarii looked shocked for a moment before agreeing.

After Hikarii finished their cup of tea and stayed around only a little bit longer before explaining that they had to go back home. (Hikarii also explained to them that they go by 'they them', just so there's no confusion)

After a long day with no more visitors, it became noon before someone else walked through the door. "Welcome to Harmony Cafe! I'm Izuku Midoriya, I go by 'he him'. What can I get you?" Izuku greeted, while checking this new... 'acquaintance'. They had black hair, and looked very tired. They were wear almost all black except for the yellow goggles they hanging on their neck, along with a grey scarf. They waited a second, studying Izuku before looking at the menu. It took them a second before ordering a coffee.  Izuku went to make a coffee, while he was, he noticed the man staring ot the small bobble head cat I had there. Randy was busy in the back sorting some more stuff, so it was just Izuku and the tired old man.

Izuku finished the coffee and handed it to him before saying, "You know you could've sat down and waited sir..." the man waited for a moment, studying him again. "I see you like my little cat thing here, cute right?: Izuku said happily. After another second the man then said, "Yeah...yeah it is. Just call me Aizawa." Another calculated second. "I use 'he him', just so it's not confusing." Before he payed and sat down at one of the seats.

           ~~~Aizawa's POV~~~
Aizawa was just starting patrol when he noticed a poster. Curious, and suspicious, he went to find this place. When he did find it he was even more on edge, this place explicitly said that they allowed villains, and if the protection policy was under ALL customers, then they would also protect villians. However when he walked in he was quite surprised. The place looked very relaxing and comfortable. As soon as he entered he was greeted with a happy and bright face. It also looked familiar. "Welcome to Harmony Cafe! I'm Izuku Midoriya, I go by 'he him'. What can I get you?" Aizawa was quite surprised at his demeanor, he seemed very kind and cheery, then again, looks can be deceiving. He noticed that he had, what seemed to be, a mix between and angel and a demon looking quirk. Aizawa waited a second longer, still suspicious, but calmer. He looked through the menu, there was quite and array of nice treats and drinks, however, for now at least, Aizawa decided on a nice, simple, cup of coffee. After ordering this person, Midoriya, went to make him his coffee. He looked at what was on the counter. It didn't take long for his eyes to land on the small cat decoration. Aizawa touched it and was happy when the cat's little head bobbed up and down. Seemingly memorized by this he didn't notice right away that his coffee was done until it was placed in front of him. He also didn't realize that maybe he should've sat down while he waited for his coffee until the barista pointed it out. Aizawa still wasn't sure if they could be trusted, but he didn't think they meant any real harm so he payed and sat at one of the tables, drinking his coffee and enjoying the nice and relaxing atmosphere this place had.

         ~~~back to normal~~~
After awhile Randy came out of the back, seemingly startling Aizawa. He didn't fall out of his chair, but he quickly went to analyze this new inclusion to the room. Randy examined the room before speaking, "I'm done Izzy! The boxes are all nice and neat, then I swept the floor!" "Thanks Randy." Izuku replied. Randy then stood a respectable distance to Aizawa, before greeting him. "I'm Randy Phoenix! If you need something just call me." Randy paused and stood there for a second, thinking. "Oh that's right! I go by 'she her." Aizawa introduced himself and then asked about the books. "Oh! You can read those for free. We don't have enough to fill all the bookshelves, but we still have a few for every age! There is even a place in the middle where we have bean bags!" Randy replied. Aizawa thanked her, and finished his coffee. "Hey, do I know you from somewhere?" He asked Izuku. "I'm the one who asked you about your goggles and quirk, remember?" Izuku replied. Aizawa then bid them fair well. 'Strange,' he thought, 'I don't remember that kid having a body quirk. (I don't remember the name) Aizawa guessed it might have either been hidden or he could choose to show them. Aizawa also decided he would give a report on the cafe. Aizawa then focused on his night patrol.

After awhile into the night, Izuku and Randy closed the cafe for the day. It went a lot better than expected. They put the poster down and brought the sign inside before turning all the lights off. They then said bye to eachother before going home. Izuku had a nice meal with his mother, they talked about her three jobs and they agreed that, at the end of the month, she would leave one if her jobs so she could sleep, or at least rest, a little more. After this debate they both said good night and went to bed.

Hope this was okay. One of my sisters came up with the name Hikarii, and I thought of their last name. They actually mean stuff in Japanese! Woo! Anyways, hope you enjoyed! Hope you have a good time! See ya!