it's what she deserves ♥︎

tw// violence

the bullying lasted for weeks . kendra only told one of her closest friends, jin. jin was also bullied by the trio, it got to the point where she stopped coming to school at one point . jin and kendra instantly connected and could relate to a lot of things .

alarm: BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP !!

the loud annoying noise woke up kendra . she tossed and turned to avoid hearing it, she then rolled over and turned off the alarm clock . still sleepy, she sat up and did her morning stretch . She rubbed her eyes while looking at the clock .

kendra: seven fourty..... SEVEN FOURTY?! CLASS STARTED AT SEVEN FIFTEEN !

she quickly did her morning routine and ran out of the door, she finally got to school around seven fourty seven . it was time to switch to the next class . she bursted into class making the entire class stare at her . yujin smirked .

teacher: kendra.. why are you late?

kendra: I accidentally over slept sir, I apologize *she bows*

teacher: well we're about to go to our next period so hang tight, don't be late again .

kendra: yes sir .

she sat in her assigned seat and waited for the rest of the 3 minutes to go by . jin came and sat by her .

jin: hey kendra

kendra: hey jin, sorry i'm late

jin: there's nothing to worry about, it happenes haha *laughs*

kendra: girl i woke up and nearly had a heart attack , i was so tired yester-

the trio came over to their table knocking kendra's stuff off of her desk .

kendra: what is your problem?!

yujin: *kicks her stuff * such a bad student coming to school late, tsk tsk tsk... do better .

mina and jisoo laughed then the bell rang, the trio left . jin helped kendra pick up her things .

jin: i'm sorry kendra, I don't know why she's such a bitch .

kendra: exactly, every since I came here she had a problem with me .

jin: *sighs* see you next period

kendra: alright, thanks by the way

next period was gym, kendra wore her white t shirt and black leggings which showed her curvy hips that caught everyone's attention . some even dropped their mouth while looking at her gorgeous hips . she put her curly hair in a ponytail and walked outside. while the teens were out on the field playing sports, kendra was reading her favorite book in the bleachers with jin until the trio came again . jisoo snatched kendra's book and threw it on the ground .