you're sick (requested)

"Come on, baby. Let's get you back to bed." Chungha whispered as she put her hand on the small of your back to lead you out of the bathroom and into your bathroom.

It's after three in the morning and you've both been wide awake for the last hour or so. You woke her up when you started to feel sick and Chungha had tried to make you feel better by rubbing your back and whispering soft words in your ear.

You both thought it was just a stomach ache. Just a terrible stomach ache. But then, your stomach flipped and you began to throw up and she realized you were running a fever, and you spent the last twenty minutes in the bathroom getting sick and finding the strength to brush your teeth.

Now all you want is to curl up in bed under your blankets and go to sleep. Your stomach isn't feeling perfect, but it was so much better than it had been before now that it was mostly empty.

Chungha let you lean on her as you walked back to bed. She helped you lay down and frowned when you began to shiver.

"You're still warm." She said as she laid her hand on your forehead then caressed it softly. "You're cold?"

You could only nod, too weak and too tired to speak.

She knew blankets weren't exactly the best for you right now. But she let you cover up with one while she left to go to the hall closet and grab you a sheet to cover up with. When she returned, she gently tugged the blanket away from you. You whined and shivered again, breaking her heart.

"I know, baby, I'm sorry. This is gonna be better for you, though." She said as she covered you up with the sheet. "How's your stomach feel? Do you feel sick at all?" She asked as she brushed a lock of hair behind your ear.

"A little. I'm thirsty though."

"You're thirsty? Need some water?"

"Yeah." You mumbled before whining as your stomach started to ache worse again. "I'll be okay for a minute, Chungha. But I really need some water. Please?'

"Coming right up, baby." She said before she kissed your warm forehead and then rushed downstairs. She grabbed a glass and put some ice into it before pouring some water into it for you.

She tried to get back to you before you got sick again, but she was halfway up the stairs when she heard the sound and she froze on her feet with a sad sigh. She hates seeing you so sick, knowing that you feel so miserable and there isn't much she can do to make you feel better.

She appeared back in the bedroom before you knew it, just as you finished throwing up again. She handed you the glass of ice water as you looked her way and reached out for it with shaky hands.

You sighed in relief as the cold drink hit your throat which was sore and sensitive from being sick so much.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here with you, baby. Feel okay? Any better?"

"It's okay, Chungha. I'm alright. I feel a little better now. My stomach doesn't hurt and it actually feels settled now."

"That's so great to hear, my love." She said as she rubbed your shoulder as you sipped on the cold drink a couple more times before putting it on the nightstand. She made sure you were tucked in under the sheet as you closed your heavy eyes. It's nearing three-thirty am now and you're understandably exhausted, soon to fall asleep.

"Anything I can get for you? Do you need me to make you some soup? Do you need some cough drops to help your throat? Do you need another sheet? Some medicine?"

You chuckled and then took her hand into yours.

"I'm okay. All I need right now is for you to hold me."

She quickly climbed into bed with you and she laid a loving kiss on your cheek.

"I'm right here." She whispered softly. "If you need anything, no matter the time or whatever it is that you need, you swear to me that you'll wake me?"

"I proimise I will, Chungha."

"Good." She said and then rubbed your shoulder, brushing her fingertips along your skin ever so softly.

"Can you sing to me?"

She smiled to herself before she began to sing 'stay tonight' in your ear and watched you fall asleep.

"I love you so much, y/n. Feel better soon. If you need anything, I'm right here." She said before she turned off the lamp and closed her eyes, hoping she'd wake up to you feeling better and not worse again.