Wedding 🎊

I HAD THIS IDEA IN ENGLISH CLASS

AND I LITERALLY THOUGHT IT OUT SO WELL

i had no fricking clue wth was going on in my English homework, BUT THAT'S OK

lmao so, this is a wedding

with annabeth as the bride

but the guy isn't percy

BEFORE U YELL AT ME, READ THE CHAPTER

Annabeth's POV:

It was my big day. The day I had been dreaming about for so long. 

It was my wedding day. I was supposed to marry the love of my life. But he wasn't here.

No one knew where he was. 

He had left 4 years ago, promising me that he would come back. But he didn't. He wasn't dead as far as we knew, but he was gone so long that the whole camp just had to try to move on from him.

It was hard. Literally everyone loved Percy. They still hadn't completely gotten over him. 

Me? I hadn't gotten over him at all. Sure, I was getting married, but I wasn't over the moon excited about it.

James Garner. Son of Apollo. My fiance-almost-husband. We had only been dating for a year before he proposed. He didn't even know me as well as Percy.

He hadn't held the sky for me. He hadn't given up immortality for me. I wasn't his mortal weakness. He hadn't fallen into Tartarus for me. 

He was just...there. 

"Annabeth, please stop crying, your makeup is getting ruined," Piper said softly. She was crying too, though. "I know you miss him. Everyone does," she sniffed. 

"It's your big day, though. Just try to be happy," Hazel whispered. Calypso just sat in the corner of the room with Hazel. At first, she and Hazel were supposed to pick out some jewelry for me, but they both gave up because I kept talking about Percy and crying. They instead took the job of bringing more makeup. 

I sighed. "Ok. I'm fine," But I wasn't.

TIME SKIP CUZ I HAVE NO FRICKING CLUE HOW A WEDDING GOES

"I do," James said, smiling at me. I half-heartedly smiled back. 

"And do you, Annabeth Chase, take James Jameson Garner as your husband?" Chiron asked. (I HAVE NO CLUE HOW THIS WORKS, OK?????)

"I-" I was cut off by someone slamming the doors open.

"Wait!" The person cried. I could hear everyone gasp. 

"Hey everyone," said Percy Jackson.

Alright, u hafta wait for the next part idk when ciao love yall byeeeeeeee