Back to bad

Betty's pov

*3 months later*
Jughead you said you weren't gonna hurt people anymore "What do you want me to say Betty ? I'm a killer, I always have been and I only kill people who are from our rival gang" but I don't want my baby to grow up with a monster as a father "*slaps her* That is my baby, and it will love me" no it won't, everybody hates you but I actually have people who love me and care about me "Shut up before I make you get rid of that baby" you wouldn't do that "Oh I would Elizabeth, now get in the car" why where are we going ? "Your moms house, and once she finds out your with me she will disown you" why are you doing this ? "So that you have no one to go to if you try to escape" I swear your crazy as hell "But I'm your baby daddy and you have to play by my rules"
*At the house*
"Betty oh my god, I've been worried sick where have you been ?" "With me" "W-what is he doing here Betty ?" "Well we just wanted to congratulate you of course Mrs. Cooper" "On what ?" "Your gonna be a grandma" "Y-your pregnant ?with his baby ?!" Y-yes "Get the hell out of my house, your a disgrace and this baby is nothing but a mistake"

After we left my moms house, I just stayed in the bedroom and cried, I didn't want to live like this anymore I can't have Jughead dictate the rest of my life " Your starting school tomorrow betty" W-why ? "Because I can't have people suspecting me for kidnapping you, although your mother most likely told the whole town about your mistake and how much of a disgrace you are" I'm not going to school "Do you want to keep this baby Elizabeth or have it die with it's blood on your hands ?" I honestly don't even want the baby anymore, my mom is right, it's a mistake that was never meant to be created "Your serious ?" Of course I'm not serious, I love my baby but I hate you "Awww, I hate you too"
Jugheads pov
*In the morning* Alright Betty, I've picked out your outfit of the day "Jughead I'm not wearing this, it's a crop top" So ? "People are gonna be able to see my baby bump" Why do you think I chose it ? I want people to know your pregnant with my baby boy "Well I don't want people to know" Suck it up and put on the clothes "fine".

A/N: Woah it feels like it's been forever since I updated this story, but it's bc I've been making my au's for my Instagram account, I'm planning on updating my stories on here more often and making a one-shot book or however they are called 😘