Chapter 3

A/N There is a major spoiler in this chapter from the manga or the light novel, I was surprised myself when I found out.)

The next day I woke before Hestia, so I decided that I would do a couple of things before she woke up. I then activated my "Cheat Teleport" and went back to the cheat room. (Made a save as soon as I woke up.)

I then looked around for the stuff that I needed.

—Timeskip—

After about an hour I found every I needed. I had grabbed the full ebony armor (the ebony mail was enchanted for sneak and poison), and the Ancient Shrouded Armor. 

I also decided to blacksmith my very own Scythe, since it wasn't a loaded option. And because I'm a God of Blacksmithing in this world it was pretty easy.

(Ignore person)

After making the scythe I went to the arcane enchanter and gave it a ton of buffs

I gave it absorb health, stamina, mana; Chaos damage, Fire damage, Frost Damage, Mana Damage, Paralyze, Shock Damage, Stamina Damage; Huntsman Prowess; and fiery soul trap. (The fiery soul trap has its enchants play has no time limit for a person's death before filling a soul gem.)

While I was at it I also grabbed 1,000 Black Soul Gems in case I ever needed to recharge the enchants.

(A/N I know I didn't add this but, on each piece of armor and weapons that come from skyrim have a symbol on it. It's like Mason's brand.)

After grabbing my Armour and weapon I decided to cook breakfast for Hestia

After grabbing my Armour and weapon I decided to cook breakfast for Hestia. Since the kitchen is better here than it is in the church, I decided to cook breakfast here.

After I cooked our breakfasts I activated the spell again so I would go back to where I was in the church.

When I got back I pulled breakfast out of my inventory to place it on the table.

"Goddess wake up." I said, shaking her awake.

"Mmmmm, what time is it?" She asked all groggily.