Tiff's POV

I ran to the rocks as Kaitlyn and Max fought off Mr. Red Robes. I was expecting it to be easy, but it was the exact opposite this time. I pulled as hard as I could, and it wouldn't budge. I thought Kait and Max were still fighting off Mr. Red Robes, but I heard them groaning and I turned around. They were on the ground and wounded. I was glad I turned around, or else I would've gotten impaled by Mr. Red Robe's weapon. I shot an arrow to throw him off, and it worked. I then used all of my strength again to pull the sword out, and this time I did it! I held up the sword, and Mr. Red Robes just disappeared, with just his robes laying on the ground. Maybe he was sent by the gods to throw us off, I thought. Anyways, I ran over to where Max and Kaitlyn were laying, and they looked really bad. They were pale and had wounds. I pulled out my nectar and gave it to them. After a few minutes, they finally were well enough to get to Olympus. We noticed that the storm clouds rolled away and the vines were no longer there. "The gods must know that we have the sword," I said.

 So we ran out of the exit only to find a hellhound right outside. Gods they're everywhere. I shot one in the chest before it could pounce and it disintegrated. I'm a pro at killing these things now. Anyways, we got lots of food and snacks because we were going from Washington to New York. We then hopped on our pegasi and we were off. Luckily, we had no obstacles in our path. We reached New York in one day, I think. We were now standing at the entrance of the Empire State Building.