Author's Note

***

I am so excited to finally embark on this adventure with all of you. After countless re-writes and many (failed) re-imaginations, I think this story is finally in the right direction. It was previously titled K/DA: Save Yourself in the very slim case you recognize the salvaged parts.

K/DA and the Call of the Void is an action-adventure romance driven by the losses and emotional healing of Ahri, Kai'Sa, Akali, and Evelynn, adapting elements of League (of Legends) and VALORANT lore in a modern setting. With high-flying, cinematic action, rich character moments, and a grounded, mature story, K/DA and the Call of the Void is the ultimate collision of electric and cathartic.

Please let me know if you spot any grammar, spelling or punctuation mistakes! I try to be meticulous but there's only so many times I can proofread before everything mushes together.

I have so many ideas, I hope I'm able to get to them all—some tentative sequel titles I have in mind include K/DA and the Rise of the Void, K/DA and the Radiant, and K/DA and the Hextech Cry. Probably too ambitious, but all the story potential really excites me.

As always, I'm always open to discussing anything story. If you're here, thank you so much for reading—this is purely for your enjoyment! I hope you stick around for the ride. Enjoy.

***