Granger sues Alucard

(Img src: Instagram/ mzkwii)

Sunlight streamed through the high windows, illuminating the aged wooden benches within the courtroom. A large Moniyan flag adorned the wall behind the judge's bench, where a young woman sat, nervously adjusting her robe. At her side, the bailiff, with his countenance stern, addressed the room with a powerful voice.

Tigreal: "All rise for the honorable judge."

Alucard: "Wait, why is Silvanna the judge?"

Silvanna: "To be honest I'm a royal. And.. w-well... no one else wanted to do this role, so I'm on jury duty. Now today we are here for the case of Hermine versus Zasteria. Who shall be representing the both of you?"

Granger Hermine: "I shall be the prosecution."

Alucard Zasteria: "And I shall be defending myself."

A voice murmured from the public gallery.

Charlotte: "Fascinating.. They are careless enough to not have an attorney to represent themselves."

Percival (Charlotte's husband): "That's the typical hunter behavior, Charlotte."

Silvanna: "Anyways, let us proceed. May the both of you provide me with your opening statements."

Granger & Alucard: "uuuuuuuuhhhhhhh"

Silvanna: "So the reasoning for this case iiissss?"

Granger: "Your honor, Alucard Zasteria's bitch ass spent 10,000 diamonds on Mobile legends and it canceled my Netflix subscription. I want him dead!"

Alucard: "Why do you even need Netflix?"

Granger: *angry* "I need to be able to watch SpongeBob in five different languages!"

Charlotte: "Best way to learn new languages."
Percival: "Indeed."

Silvanna: "I cannot promise you death, but I can promise you justice."

Granger: "Damn it!"

Silvanna: "Let's start off with the defense. Mr. Zasteria, may you please show evidence."

Alucard: "Yes your honor. I'd like to call Fanny to the stand."

And so, a young girl known for her fiery personality steps up on the witness stand.

Alucard: "Fanny, what are your thoughts on me?"

Fanny: "Alucard's the best big bro! Not only is he super buff, but he makes me the most incredible sandwiches!"

Silvanna: "Okay, while that is very sweet of him... H-how does that not convict him of being a cancer MLBB player?"

Fanny: "Wait. I thought we were talking about how good of a housewife Alucard is and how he should marry my brother."

Alucard: "What?"
Tigreal: "What?"

Fanny: "What do you mean by 'what'? My brother is a total catch, unlike that gloomy goth dude! Seriously, don't make the same mistake as her." *points at the judge.*

Charlotte: "The princess sure has questionable taste."
Percival: "Fanny is fujoshi and Granger & Silvanna are a couple. Is this canon?"

Yes it is.

Alucard: "Oh my God, now even Tigreal is part of my harem. I am so done with this."

Silvanna: *Extremely angry* "Mr. Zasteria, are you positive you would like to continue with Fanny as your witness?"

Alucard: *distressed* 'Fuck, fuck, shit, what should I fucking- oh yeah!' "MIYA!! I call Miya Moonelf to the stand!"

As the young lady was escorted out by the bailiff, a stunning moonlight elf gracefully took her place on the witness stand.