Legends Chronicles - Alucard

(Img src: deviantart/ positiivity)

A divine beauty steps into a very messy room and is immediately repulsed by the filthiness the man before her lived in.

Lunox: "Aren't you a knight of the empire? Have you no shame to dwell in such a foul condition?"

The man in question leisurely took another bite of his sandwich, lounging on a sofa covered in a disarray of dirty clothes.

Alucard: "Oh spare me wonder Goddess. Just tell me why are you here."

Lunox: "I thought it will be lovely to spend time with the last bit of family I have."

Alucard: "Yeah..... Listen, I may be your grand grand grand grand grand nephew, but as you can see around, I am not much of a great guy. There's nothing much to talk with me. So-"

Lunox: "I had an inkling you would respond like that, hence I came prepared with this."

Giving a radiant smile, the twilight goddess brings out a azure framed glass out of thin air. This mystical artifact is called memory mirror, a common device in land of dawn which can record, store and project pictures and videos.

Alucard: "What? You brought a movie to watch as spending family time or something?"

Lunox: "Yes! Natan suggested me this wonderful idea!"

Alucard: "Rriiiight.. was that the only guy you could've asked?"

Ignoring the question, Lunox gently places the memory mirror on a desk table in front of the sofa. The mirror soon expands in size, emanating a radiant blue glow.

Lunox: *excitedly* "The very idea of reliving cherished memories through this memory mirror fills my heart with glee! What grand adventures do you think we'll encounter?"

Alucard: *nonchalantly munching his sandwich* "Damn she is excited."

Time stretched on, but there was no further response from the mirror. Confused, Lunox starts to reapeatedly press the button on the mirror's ornate frame.

Lunox: *Fidgeting with the mirror* "It should be working. I don't understand why it's not displaying anything."

The room echoed of persistent clicks as Alucard lazily gazed at techno-flummoxed elf.

Lunox: "Why won't it work? Is it broken?"

Alucard: "Oi goddess, you gotta insert a soul disk in that thing to make it show something."

Lunox: "A soul disk?"

Alucard: "It's a small coloured crystal with grooves on its surface. That time traveller must've handed one to you, right?"

Lunox: *shyly* "Oh, yes... Natan did give me one. I got too excited about the mirror that I overlooked it. Silly me. Alucard can you help me with it?"

With a graceful motion, Lunox retrieves a golden disc from a mystical void and offers it to Alucard.

Alucard: "Hmm... Never seen this model, must be really expensive."

Lunox: "Natan owns plenty of those."

Alucard: "Ain't he rich."

Finally done with his sandwich, Alucard wipes his greasy hands with a nearby T-shirt and then inserts the disk into a narrow slot located beneath the light screen.

The mirror's surface ripples and transforms, reflecting a handsome elf dressed in a suit. A quirky tune played followed by the host's intro line.

Host: "Hello, Salve and welcome. I am Wren Sinclair and you're watching the Lumina Chronicles. A show where we learn about various mysteries and lores, with a touch of entertainment."