Chapter 6: Time for some Shopping!

3rd person:

After a small bus ride, they arrive at a small shop that sells swimwear. Once they get off the bus someone with a giant green ponytail escorts them inside. She was wearing a bikini top and a skirt, with sunglasses on top of her head. "Hiya UA! Im Pua Pua, but you can call me Maddy! It's nice to meet you all! I'm so excited to be helping you guys out for the week! If you're wondering why you're here, well, it's because I don't think most of you packed swimsuits because our first training mission is going to be..... at the beach!!!! So please feel free to shop and look around! Also make sure you have lots of sunscreen!!!" Everyone started to cheer! Then they all started to browse around the store.

"This is really my first time going to a tropical beach, I'm so excited!!!! I wonder what it'll be like!!!" said Izuku with a giant grin on his face. He starts looking around the shop with Todoroki browsing behind him.

Todoroki pov:

As I was supposedly 'browsing' behind Midoriya, I couldn't help but wonder how the heck I was going to sleep next to him without my instincts getting the better of me, and completely, well, I don't know, doing something... Midoriya tilts his head up and looks at me. "Did you end up bringing a swimsuit?" Did I? No, I don't think so....

"No, I believe not..." Izuku whips around the corner and a few seconds later brings out a red swimsuit.

"Try this on! I hope it's your size!" He smiles.

"Oh, okay." I grab the swimsuit and head into the changing room. I stare at it for a few seconds. I check the size, it seems like it would fit me, it's only one size off. I tug the fabric around me and It fits pretty well. I look at myself in the mirror, How did Midoryia know which size I am? Man, I like, really like the color of this, Maybe i should show him-

"Are ya done yet? Lemmie see!" I open the door. Izuku looks up at me

"Wow! I Really like the color of it with your hair! It's so Prit- uh- I mean you look- uh- .. ya! You should buy it!" He smiles and turns red. "Uh... I could buy it for you.., If you want! If not that's totally ok, uh, no i should buy it or you can i? No, I don't think you would want that, actually I will buy it! Yes! So can I maybe?" I laugh quietly,

"Well, I don't know how about we split it so its even"

"Oh, uh, ok I guess, sorry about that.could you maybe take it off so we can get it now?"

"Ok!" I go back into the changing room and take it off.

Izuku pov:

Oh goodness, why did I even ask him like that? Of course it was weird. I shouldn't have done that. Maybe I should have just paid for it up front with no question.. He comes back out of the changing room with the suit in his hands.

"Okay I decided I don't want you to waste money on me so I'm going to pay for the suit."

"But why? I would waste money on you"

"Really? I dont think thats a good idea.."

"Ahh! That's not what I meant I was just saying, because I want to pay for it for you, like a gift!"

"Nope, i'm still paying for it." And he walked off to the cash register. Ugh, why can't he just take a gift? And wasting money on him? That's not wasting.. So why? I follow him to the register.

"Thank you sir have a nice day!" says the lady behind the register and we step outside. Todoroki turns to me.

"Let's just get this off our minds ok? How about we head to the beach early so we have some time before training."

"Ok.. fine, I think that's ok right?" I hope that's ok..

"I did bring those fold out chairs that you said we didn't need, but hey look, I think they'll come in handy."

"Ok, Maybe i was wrong not to bring them,"

"No, you brought a lot, I think it was better for me to bring them."

"Oh well, wanna head back so we can get ready?"

"Ok! I'll tell Abby we're gonna head out early."

"Alright! Meet me here when you're done!"

"Ok!" and Todoroki runs off.

(sorry about the long wait, and this chapter is kinda short. My editor didn't go over it yet so there might be some mistakes, plz feel free to tell me! I was moving around my room because I wanted a change of scenery, And i'm completely re doing my Backyard, So it might take a bit longer to post, but once everything's done, Ill be updating like crazy!! Thx for reading so far!! And I hope you have a nice easter! or ifyou don't celebrate it, well, happy whatever day it is for you! :3) 

(833 words)