Chapter 14: may we wish for the better..

Izuku pov:

I open my eyes to a white ceiling.

What happened?

Am I dead?

No. I don't think so...

I gather the strength to sit up. I was on a white bed, attached to an iv drip. I must be in a hospital. I forgot, right, we were trapped inside a pit. Then all I can recall after is just fuzzy. I wonder why I can't remember.....

Right! Todoroki!

I start to get off the bed but I feel a sudden sense of dizziness. Like I was being shook over and over. My head started to throb and I layed back down. I have to go make sure he is ok. But how am I supposed to see him If I can't even stand up straight? Suddenly I feel like I Can't do anything and I feel tears start to fall down my face. Why do I have to be in this paralyzed state? Why can't I just go see him? I turn my vision to my right and I see a small table with my phone, and a note next to it. I try to grab it, but my arm won't budge more than a few inches. I try again, but this time even harder. I managed to grab the note, but my phone was too far to grab. Oh well. I hold the note up so I can see it. It says:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Izuku Midoriya,

I hope you are doing well, I don't think you noticed, but you and Todoroki were in that pit for over 3 days. I Don't think It felt like that though, because I found time goes faster in that pit. When we finally managed to pry you out of it, you and Todoroki were passed out. I thought both of you had died so I was really worried. But thankfully There was a hibernation gas released on your first day there. That's why you probably felt a sudden sense of tiredness. We brought both of you straight to the hospital and all of your classmates were very worried. Thankfully, by now Todoroki has woken up just this past day and is recovering. I don't know when you will wake up but please be soon. By the way, I wrote this on xx/xx/xxxx if you're wondering. So hopefully not much time has passed. If you get a sudden feeling that you cannot move, please do not be alarmed, this situation is perfectly normal. If you're wondering, pua pua is perfectly alright, and I made up with Lexi even though she still gets on my nerves. I have to say, Todoroki seems to care about you very much, as of today, he spent the whole day in your hospital room holding your hand and wishing you would wake up. As of now, the rest of your class has gone back to japan. As soon as you are fully recovered you will go back to. We wanted to send Todoroki back with the class, but he wanted to be by your side till you woke up. Hopefully you won't be long.

May we wish for the better,

Abby <3

((author note)In the og draft of this chapter this is written in a different font and looks more like a note, just wanted to say that lol)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just me reading this washed a sudden sense of happiness over me. That Todoroki wanted to stay by my side even if it meant missing UA for a bit. The tears started to fall faster on my face. I got my strength back so I sat up and grabbed my phone. It has been 4 days since xx/xx/xxxx when this note was originally written. I wiped my tears and opened my phone to see a million messages from my friends from UA. Many get well soons and I hope you come back soons and 3 messages from todoroki separately not in the group chat. That really made me miss him.

1)    Please wake up midoriya, I want to see you again.

2)    It's the second day I've been with you. They want to take me back to UA but I won't go until you wake up. So please hurry.

3)    Midoriya I've realized from sitting next to you that, when you sleep you give off an aura that says, I will wake up, don't worry about me. And whenever I say 'I'm going to be with you till you wake up' a smile appears on your face. It makes me tear up every time. I really want to hear your voice again. Please wake up soon.

Suddenly I hear the door open. I look up and see Todoroki there he turns around.

"Midoriya!" he runs over and gives me a big hug. "I thought you would never wake up" I feel a sense of loneliness in his voice. I start to cry.

"Don't worry Todoroki, of course I would."

We sat there for over five minutes just in each other's arms feeling the warmth of each other. Finally Todoroki let go.

"So, how do you feel? Do you need anything?"

"No, I'm just fine. I'm just so happy that I wasn't asleep for that long."

"You were actually asleep for almost two weeks.. I woke up five days ago, but We were both asleep for the rest of the week we were supposed to be training."

"I know, Abby wrote me a letter and filled me in on what happened. I mean what If we were asleep for the whole month. That would really suck."

"yeah."

...

I'm so happy.

I want to be next to him forever.

YEEAAHHHH another chapterrrr!!! This was was written really early in the morning while listing to a lofi version of clare de lune so my brain went into sad ish mode UwU but, yaaaay! another chapter :3

(954 words)