chapter 6 - New friend

Now that the girls have been together for a month people at school are starting to make of their friendship. This was not a good thing. They just wanted to not have problems in school. People would walk up and say slutty lesbians and gross shit. Some applauded them for being lesbians. Most of the school. Now they don't have to hide that they are together any longer. They are elected for home coming queens now. The dance was coming up soon.

   When the girls got to school the announcer announced who was homecoming queens and they were in shock to be on the ballet. They now have to do this.
" Can't believe we are elected for homecoming queens. Thought we were loners in this hell hole? " Lost said
" Apperently, we are wrong since people are figuring it out that we are lesbians. A lot of people like this shit, so we better go to the office and accept our nominations. " Punk replied
" Sounds like a good plan. " Lost agreed

Then with that the walked to the office and signed the ballet for accepting the nomination.

   When the morning announcements were done classes started. School now was gonna be kinda different for them. Their classes were better cause people wanted them to stay in school and do what they had to do. They made a new friend. His name was shadow. He had amazing blue eyes. If they were into boys like that they probably would wanna date him.
" Hey, my name is shadow. I'm sort of a loner like you two. So would like to be friends with you." he said
" Sure that would be great. " Lost said
" That's good. We've seen you around before. So, why haven't you talk to us before? " Punk asked all curious to know why all of a sudden.
" Just never had the guts to do it. Didnt think you two would wanna be my friend. " He said
" We thought nobody in school liked us at all period. " Lost replied
" Well, we're all friends now. " Punk told him
" Well, let's get to class so we all don't get in trouble now. " Lost told them.

Then with that they went to class.

  When it was lunch time the girls finally had a friend to hang with. This was gonna shock some people.
" Hey, shadow!!! Over here."

With that he walked over and sat down with the girls.
" Hey, what's up with you two?"
" Not a whole lot. You know we are lesbians, right?"
" Yeah, that don't bother me at all. Would love to have a threesome with lesbians sometime. That would be so hot."
" We could arrange that for it to happen."
"Like when?"
" How bout today? "
" Your so adorable."
" Sounds like a good plan."
" Just can't tell anyone though. "
" I keep to myself."
" Ok! Its settled to do the then."
" See you two after school."

Then they went to go finish their classes.