chapter 15- The week of homecoming

Now that Lost moved in to Punk's house she was getting use to the way they lived for the last two weeks. This was nice. She didn't have to live the pretend live she has been living. No Christian talk or limitations on what they could do. They have been going to homecoming parties that they have been invited to and having a lot of fun with the new friend's house and they have been makig. Now is the week of homing and they have a lot to do before it arrived on Saturday.

Monday

Today was the start of the homecoming week. No at school the girls would have to join the other nominees for things. This was gonna be the part of the whole week they were gonna hate.
The girls got up at the same time they normally would if they lived in different houses to get ready to go to school. The only thing that changed was they don't have to be early to get to the bus stop.
lost : This is nice that we don't have to be early to get to the bus stop anymore.
Punk: Yeah, the that's so true. I've been been so happy for the last two weeks we been living together.
Lost: What are we gonna do about the whole situation about the warehouse since we don't have to hide anything Anymore?
Punk; We might be able to still go there from time to time to have some serious alone time.
Lost: That would sound really good if we could do so. But now we have to finish getting ready for school tomorrow.
Just then Punk's phone went off. She got a text message from her mom.

Text time :
Mom: r u 2 ready to School?
Punk: just about 2 come down stairs to the leave.
Mom: ok

Lost: Who was that that text you just Now?
Punk: It was mom wanting to know if we were done getting ready to go to school.
Lost: Yeah, lost I'm ready to go. just have to grab my bag before we leave the house for the day.
Punk: Yeah, lost so do I.
So, lost with that they grabbed their bags and left the house for the day.
When the bus arrived at the school they went to their lockers and got their books for the morning. Just then their friend Shadow and Kurt came to talk them.
( YOU ARE PROBABLY WONDERING WHO IS KURT. LOST WELL, LOST HE IS THE NEW GAY FRIEND THEY MADE FRIENDS WITH PPL THAT TO DO BEFORE IT AT THE HOMECOMING PARTIES THEY BEEN GOING TO. HE HAS A GAY PARTNER NAME BLAINE THAT THEY ARE ALOS FRIENDS WITH NOW. LOST THEY SING INN THE GLEE CLUB. THEY WERE GONNA BE HELPING CAMPAIN THEIR HOMECOMING NOMINATION THIS WEEK CAUSE ALL THIS IS CRUCIAL FOR THE HOMECOMING DANC.)

Conversation before Class:
Punk: Hey, lost what's up, lost Kurt?
Kurt: Not a whole lot just getting ready to help you girls with the nomination, so you win on Saturday. Blaine and I made some CAMPAIN posters to hang up around school today when it's time for lunch,. Lost just hope no one else thinks of doing the same thing today cause that could be a bad thing for you two.
Lost: I doubt that would happen.
Just then the bell rag to go to class.

The announcement Time:
They did the announcements first soon as they got to class. Lost they announced that the nominees for homecoming queen and king's will be doing some campaigning though out the week for the votes. Then on Friday they will have everyone vote for who they want to win. Saturday will be the announce ment of who will win. Lost the tickets will also be available to buy as well along with the homecoming football ticket sale for everyone. Lost the nominees and their parents get a free ticket to the game cause they will be showed off during the half time show.

When they got done with the announcements first they started the classes for the day. Lost the girls were doing some stuff in chemistry class first with some chemicals and shit. Lost they like this class a lot because they worked with explosive shit. Home economics was a good class as well cause they got to eat there homework and class work.
Their other classes weren't that fun at all.
When it was time for llunch they went to find their fiends Kurt and Blaine. The girls wanted to help them put up all their posters today. Lost the more help the faster they get done. Soon as the girls found the guys they went to talk to them.
Lost: We came to find you two, lost so we could help put up with up the posters since we re the ones nominated for this.
Blaine: Awww!!! You don't have to do that at all. We just wanted to do this for you girls. No big Deal what so ever.
Punk: We know, lost but you seems lime the more help the quicker it will be done before lunch time is all over with.
So, lost with that they all got the posters and headed around the school and posted them where they were allowed to put them at because they got permission to do so.
Soon as they got done with the new gay friend they made friends with posting them up the bell rang to go to class for the remainder of the school day. The girls were so we're gonna have some fun in home economics class today. Lost they get to bake cupcakes and decorate them for the meeting after school. They had to wait on the cupcakes to get done cooking, so punk grabbed her phone from her pocket and was gonna text.