Red Flavor

"CB you were right!" A voice from behind Felix yelled, causing him to turn around quickly and look at them with wide eyes. They were dressed the same way as the one in the van, they then motioned for Felix to follow them.

Felix had sat there for a moment as he watched the person, he could feel his heartbeat quicken, he put his fingers onto the side of his neck feeling his own pulse. He soon followed behind the person going to the other four that were standing there. Felix had walked over as he was being careful and made sure he had a free exit line to run away if he needed to.

"Come on we need to hurry there might be more of them on the way." The one wearing rubber gloves said once Felix was half a meter away from the boys. Felix was still hesitant about the boys, he couldn't lie they did help him get away from the other men but what would they do to him? 

That thought lingered in his mind since he had seen them set a van on fire and take out guards with a single touch.

"Well, then I guess we can leave you here and you'll do just fine?" One with a button-down shirt on said while he turned on his heel and began to walk away. "Lee stay." The one with the rubber gloves said as he put them on again and he smiled at Felix with his eyes as he looked over at him. Felix took a deep sigh as he had moved closer to them. 

"We have a van around the corner. Come on be quick then we need to go and be careful, okay?" The one who was called CB said, causing Felix to smile at him a little bit. Felix watched as the few started to walk away and he quickly followed behind as he stayed a few paces back just to incase the boy would need to make a run for it.

As the group approached the van the one who the gloved man called Lee got into the front seat along with CB, leaving the four alone as the one wearing gloves went over and opened the door while the tall male looked down as the ones called Spear and JOne got into the car and sat down on some cushions set in the back. 

"Come on we can play a card game while Lee drives us to our place." The gloved man said as Felix nodded and got into the van, then sitting down in the farthest spot away from the other two. The last one got in as he sat down a little closer to Felix and smiled. "I'm called Jin if you ever need to yell for me and you've heard the names of the others," Jin said as they all took off their masks once the vehicle was moving.

Felix was a little surprised to see that the three looked around his age as the boys smiled at him and Spear smiled at him and waved a bit. "I know my beauty stuns all who see me. But kid we need to get to know you a little bit. 

We can't take you home just so you know." Spear said, causing Felix to let out a sigh of disappointment. "But why can't I go home?" The three looked at each other as they seemed to be flicking their gaze around until they stared at JOne and the boy huffed. "Your parents sold you out to the government kid cause you're a blue and you're illegal in society at this point." He said while trying to sound harsh and he mouthed sorry after speaking. 

"What's a blue? I'm Felix, not a colour..." The boy had said as he looked at the others with a blank stare. The one with gloves smiled at him. "The government has categorized children with five main powers after colours cause their too lazy to say the power and to colour code us to kill some of us."

Felix sat there as he stared at the boy while his gaze seemed to sadden. "What are the colours and why do they want us dead?" Felix said, this causing Jin to look down and he smiled at him. "Well we can show you those soon we're now closer to home. We'll have to make you a bed but I think us showing you the powers is better than just saying, you know?" He said and smiled a bit more.

A.N//So I am having trouble with ship ideas I guess so I will be taking suggestions or I'll be changing it to all platonic relationships. This chapter is also fairly short I'll be working on a longer update soon