Prequel: Voices

Felix couldn't remember too much about those few boys he used to hang out with when he was younger, but something about them made him happy when he tried to remember their names, faces and what they'd all do together. He hadn't spent much time with anyone he liked since everything happened. He simply would sit and stare at the blank walls in his cell while he was silent and only occasionally got up to sit by the large bared up window he was allowed to have after he complained about not enough sun. Felix enjoyed the silence at times since he was just able to sit and think as he tried to place his memories together. But he only saw a pair of electrical gloves and the rest were blurry masked figures.

He sat there and tried to think of how he ended up in the prison since the age of 16 he had been sitting in the same cell for about 1,095 days and each day his memory became worse. They'd occasionally leave the building and enter a maze of bushes and flowers but he never saw the fences that surrounded the prison but he knew what would happen if you touched one with your hands, kids who tried to run would touch them and never be seen again for about a week, which made him lose any hope for escape. Throughout his years in the area he never saw the others he used to know since they were separated by colours, he had only one friend named Jeongin that he'd talk to for a few seconds each day when he saw him and no guards or cameras were around.

Felix had an idea of how they used those with different colours, blues were there and used for manual labour in the maze, greens walked around for daily check-ins on them, reds usually vanished quickly since they were seen as dangerous and hostile same as those who were orange, but he didn't know about yellows since he's never seen them around ever and has only heard of them, knowing they always had to wear electrical gloves since they could electrocute something or someone by accident by touching their bare skin to something.

A siren soon went off as he stood up and walked over to the door of his cell and saw one of the greens run by his cell, once he saw their face he started to remember how he ended up there almost as if they set off the memory that was hidden deep within his mind...

A/N: So far this is simply an intro chapter and I will be uploading a full one soon :)