Chapter 5

Your heart was beating so fast. You couldn't see Taehyung as you closed your eyes but you could feel him. You shivered at the feeling of his nose touching yours. He was....so close. But....he blew on your face, making you open your eyes. You saw him smiling like an idiot, trying hard not to laugh at your face. He let go of you and you looked away, closing your eyes due to embarrassment. You glared at him as you heard him laugh.

Y/n: Is this funny to you?!

He nodded, while laughing

Taehyung: I can't believe you gave in!

He couldn't stop laughing, making you pissed off.

Taehyung: You actually thought I was going to kiss you!

Y/n: Well, you were inches away from me and you were looking at my lips.

Taehyung: Why would you give in?

He said, still laughing.

Y/n: how could I not give in? The hottest guy I've ever seen was trying to kiss me...

...... 'Shit'

Taehyung: You think I'm hot?

You bit your lip out of embarrassment.

Taehyung: Are you trying to seduce me?

Y/n: How am I seducing you?

Taehyung: By biting your lip.

Y/n: If that turns you on then it's your problem.

Taehyung: I didn't say it turns me on, I'm asking if you trying to turn me on.

Y/n: Oh my god! Just shut up!

He laughed again.

Taehyung: Anyways, why are you here? I mean, What were you trying to do a while ago on top me?

Y/n: On top of you? Do you even know what it means when your 'on top of someone'?

Taehyung: If I say no, will you teach me?

He looked at you with a smirk.

Y/n: What is wrong with you?!?

Taehyung: I just like to see your flustered and confused face.... It's so cuteeee.

Y/n: Cute, huh?

You went closer to him. Since he was still seating on his seat, you put both your on either side of his head and leaned closer to his face.

Y/n: You think I'm cute?

'What the f*ck are we doing?'

You removed your hands and sat down on the seat beside him.

Y/n: Anyways, I came here to switch our SIM cards. Give me your phone. 

You had found his phone in his pocket, but because of what just happened you didn't manage to get it. He gave you his phone.

Taehyung: Look really, 10 missed calls from Jisoo.

Y/n: But she only called you once.

~Flashback~

Jisoo: It's ringing..

Y/n: That means he still has it....

~End of Flashback~

Taehyung: Few of the calls were when we were lost in the woods.

Y/n: Oh ....alright then

You started switching the SIM cards back. Taehyung kept staring at your bracelet the whole time.