Chapter 19

This chapter isn't safe for Ramadan. So, if you're fasting I advice you not to read.

Taehyung: If you love them, you'll stay... 

He was staring directly at you, sending shivers down your spine. 'Why do I feel like he's not talking about the story but....us? Am I just overthinking?' You two were staring at each other. And you knew everybody had their eyes on the both of you but you didn't care. Taehyung was trying to figure out if you got the message while you.... You were trying to figure out if he was sending you a message or if he was really talking about the story.

Teacher: That is true, yes.

Once the teacher's voice was to be heard, everyone quickly turned around to the front. And so did you.

Teacher: I personally agree to that. It truly makes more sense to solve the problem instead of running away from it. That was very well said... Kim Taehyung.

Your eyes went wide. The teacher just called him by his name. You suddenly remembered how Taehyung said you were the first one ever to call him by his name. You turned around to see Taehyung's reaction. And just like you expected, he was shocked. You smiled and turned to the front again.

Teacher: Okay, we'll analyze the characters now.

The bell rang.

Teacher: Okay, 5 minute break.

He said putting down the book and then going out the classroom. You were about to turn around to tell Taehyung to meet you outside the classroom because you wanted to tell him something. But before you could, Jisoo spoke to you.

Jisoo: Wow... That was the first time.

You looked at her, confused.

Y/n: First time? For what?

Jisoo: First time I heard his name being called by a teacher. Anyways, I'll go buy something from the vending machine. You need anything?

You shook you head and she left. You turned around to see his seat was empty. 'How did he disappear so fast?? He went to the bathroom, right?' You got up and was about to exit the classroom but...

???: Y/N!!

You tuned around.

Jungkook: Take your phone with you. Just in case.

He said and winked at you. You knew he told you so because the last time Taehyung and you were late to class, so all you did is smile and then took your phone. You made your way out and went to the men's bathroom. Of course, before entering you checked for any teachers and luckily there weren't. As soon as you got in you saw Taehyung washing his hands. He was surprised to see you there. But soon, that was replaced with a smirk. At that moment you realized you could've waited outside but...  you got in unconsciously.

 He walked over to you and without saying anything he grabbed your wrists and pulled you along with him to one of the stalls. You didn't didn't even notice that the stall next to yours was occupied.... Once you two were in the tiny space he immediately pinned you against the wall. You looked straight into his eyes and all you could see was.... lust. This was the first time you could read him, the first you knew what he actually wanted. You knew what his next move was and you just.... gave in. 

He grabbed both of your hands and pinned them above your head. Without any warning he kissed you. He kissed you like there's no tomorrow. One of his hands slid down your waist towards the hem of your hoodie. He playfully tugged at it to tease you but that bought you back to reality. You were so lost in the moment but how and why did you even end up like this?? You opened your eyes and realized he had no intent of stopping so you had to bite his lip to stop him. And it worked. He was still holding your hands above your head with one of his hands while the other was still on your waist.