One Thing.

A/N: Heyy guyyss! So just to let you know, from this chapter and further on, there are going to be language and scenes not suitable for a young age. So if you're not 15 or at least mature enough to handle it, then I advise you to not read further..

Enjoy!

Nice to meet you. .
Where you been?
I can show you incredible things.

The car comes to a complete stop and my stomach turns further. I've always been one to become nervous easily. I'm not talking about just Getting-your-test-back nervous.. I'm talking about so nervous that I want to pass out and I forget everything.

That's something about me that I hated. It started when I was about seven.. I was at my grandparents' house and we heard a noise.. long story short, my grandpa got killed that night and I was in the hospital.

...

As Jen switch the car off, she turns to me. "Ready?" A huge grin spreads across her red lips. I gently shake my head as she cups my cheek, lifting my head up and down. "See, you are too."

I laugh as I loosen myself from the seat belt. "I have to.. oh god!" I groan in realisation. "I forgot the box with my things at my house!"

Jen face palm herself as she let's go of a deep sigh. "Your mom is bringing them, Kenny."

"...oh..right." She began laughing as I shake my head, joining her. "Maybe I.. maybe I should wait a year?"

I'm not serious, am I?

"Stop stalling! You're going in there as soon as your parents get here." She places her hands on my shoulders, shaking me slightly. "Alright?"

"Yeah, yeah. You're right. I don't know why I'm even nervous.. I mean, it's just college?"

"University, Kenny. University." She corrects me as I roll my eyes, laughing. "Besides, it's going to be alright. Whether your roommate is a stuck up snob, or a perfectionist like you."

"I'm not that big of a perfectionist, I just like the things the way I like them." I argue, even though I know it's not the truth.

"Mm hmm.." she raises her brows in sarcasm. "Just rememb-" She wants to continue but we heard a huge slam, the both of us hitting our heads on the side of the car.

"Ouch!" I whisper, rubbing my head.

"SHIT!" I hear Jen scream, mirroring my actions. "What the hell was that?!"

We both hesitate to climb out of the car, eventually exiting. My eyes widen as I witness the black Range Rover, slammed into the side of Jen's car. I gasp, putting my hand over my mouth as Jen curse repeatedly under her breath.

The door opens and I'm further in shock. A tall guy exits the car, running his hands continuously through his brown curly hair in frustration. His skin is tanned, a white tee resting on top of it, showing off his tattoos.

Who would damage their skin like that?

"Shit, fuck, shit!!" He yells with a thick British accent. The passenger door opens and a short curvy girl with blond hair walks out.

"Harry! What the fuck!" Jen yells walking towards who I now guess, is Harry.

"It's not that bad Jennifer! Just chill out, god." He says through his teeth. "Jeez.. who fucking parks in the middle of the parking lot?!"

"It's NOT in the middle of the parking lot!" Jen says, shoving at his chest. Hard.

"Do not touch him! Get your filthy-ass hands off of him!" The blond girl shouts, getting in Jen's face.