Teenage Dirtbag.

Yayy chapter 12 is in da housee omg I'm awkward..

Anyway... enjoy!! :)

...

Kenny's POV.

"Jen?" I ask confused, looking at the nervous girl standing in front of me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know where else to go so I just.." she begins tearing up. "I shouldn't have bothered you, I'm sorry."

"Jenny calm down," I say pulling her into a hug. "What's wrong pedal?"

I feel her begin sob into my shoulder as I rub her back in comfort. I've never seen Jenny this way before. I'm so used to the strong girl I've came to known. I just don't know what to do.

"Can we just get out of here? Please." She begs and release the hug. "I need to clear my mind."

"Sure." I say still uncertain of what's going on.

.......

We get into Jen's black Audi and I insist on driving, because she's literally in no state to drive right now. I hear her quiet sobs and I gulp the knot in my throat.

"Where do you want to go?" I ask her.

"I don't mind. Just.. somewhere with not that many people." She hiccups.

Not many people...

Not many peope...

Got it!

"Alright Jen." I say starting the ignition.

.....

I drive the streets of London, in search of that special place. I've been there a couple of times as a child when we came to visit London, and I absolutely loved it. I finally find what I'm looking for, and I drive closer.

"We're here!" I say a little too enthusiastically, considering Jen's situation. I quickly cover it with a cough when I see Jen's head rising up.

A little smile appears on her face as she wipes of a tear with the back of her hand. "The river.."

The river is where Jen and I met. Well technically, we met on the bakery on the other side of the river, but the river is where we first hung out. We bought little cakes from the bakery and ate them at the river, then went for a swim. That was 2 years ago. And ever since, we come to the river if we're happy, upset or heartbroken.

"Let's go." I smile sweetly, releasing myself from the seat belt. I went over to the car boot, remembering that Jen always keep a blanket in the back of her car. You know, for those nights were the party lasts long and you're too wasted so you decide to sleep in the car. It's not that cold right now, so it's not like we're going to freeze or anything.

We walk over to the river, I lay the blanket on the ground and Jen and I take a seat. She lays her head on my shoulder and I feel her sob lightly.

I can't stand to see her like this.

...

We've been here for about an hour just enjoying the silence, until I decide to speak.

"Jen, can you please tell me what's going on?" I whisper towards her, as if anything I say too harsh will break her. She looks up at me, her eyes all puffy and red.

"It's... its my mum, Kenny." She says quietly and I feel my heart sink. "She has heart cancer." A tear slips across her cheek.

"Jen.. I'm so sorry." I say, tears building up inside my eyes. Jen's mom is so sweet. Why her?!