Beach day {dnf} 🌻

Was this based on an Animation on tiktok That i saw? Yes. Do I care? No.

George had recently visited dream in Florida.

They decided to have a beach day. This was George's time to confess. He had met dream 3 years ago, and fell in love with him 2 years ago.

"You ready?" The dirty blond walked out wearing a hoodie and bathing shorts.

"Y- yes." George stuttered.

"Ok then, let's go!"

They both got in dreams car and drove to the beach. George kept glancing at dream. His jawline, his hair, his eyes, it was all perfect. "You ok there George?" Clay said with a chuckle.

"Oh- sorry dream." George was embarrassed.

"It's ok George!"

Dream loved George, but didn't have the gut to say it. He 'jokingly' flirted with him on stream. People laughed, but he actually meant it; every time he said he loved him, he meant it.

"We're here!" Dream said, smiling at George. The smaller one immediately blushed and hopped out the car. "We're to first?"

"I don't know, you live here!" George exclaimed.

"Well, we could go in the water?"

"Yeah! Sound great!" George accepted.

They headed over to the sea. Dream swiftly took of his sweatshirt, leaving George flustered.

George then removed his t-shirt. Suddenly, dream picked him up and lifted him to the water. "Your surprisingly light." Dream said, with a slight kick in his tone.

"Shut up." Dream scoffed and placed George in the water.

George leant in for a kiss, but dream pushed him away, causing him to fall back in the water.

George's POV

No. He doesn't feel the same. No.

Let me drown.

Please.

3rd person POV

"George." He said with a chuckle.

"George." He started to become more concerned.

"George?" He asked.

"GEORGE!!! WERE ARE YOU?" He dived into the water, to see the brunette at the bottom. He looked. Peaceful. Dream grabbed George and heaved him up above the water. "It's not your time to die yet."

George coughed up water, looking around. He was in dreams arms. He felt safe.

"I'm so sorry Dream I didn't mean to-"

"George." Clay said.

George continued, "I'm so sorry, I get if you don't want to talk to me."

"George."

"I get it if you never want to see me again."

"GEORGE LISTEN TO ME!" He caught his attention. "I didn't kiss back," He took a deep breath, "because I wanted to make the first move."

That took George by surprise. Next thing he knew, soft lips against his. He kissed back, wrapping his arms around the others shoulders.

"I love you George. I always have." Dream broke the kiss.

"I love you too Dream."

449 words!!! Sorry this is short!!! Love you all!

-Elise :]